caught up with shounen note and I'm just straight up crying weeeh
have you ever felt like saying something that didn't quite fit the positivity or complaints/vent boards? well, look no further!
I really need to stop using that catchphraze
- don't name names! unless it is said/meant in a completely positive comment, in which case it can probably go to another board, don't do it. no off-site/offline, either.
- don't fight with others! if you really need to, please take it to PMs.
- feel free to peacefully discuss things here! like... anything. anything at all, so long as it's peaceful.
- if you don't like the way this board is working, feel free to shoot me a message!
- breaking the rules will recieve a comment/PM warning from me. if it happens a third time, you will get banned from this board.
none. I'd love to keep it that way!
So I'm reading this old book about three dudes who break into a women-only civilization and I think my favorite part is the fact that the clothing is designed to have pockets everywhere. This book....about a female utopia......was written in 1915. When will we get our pockets.
The Turn of the Screw is really good so far, curse manga for getting me into reading classics on my free time. Usually I only read if school forces me to which is ironic because I'm literally a literature student
This Maple Pecan Latte from Starbucks is actually quite good. Not as sweet as I thought it'd be, but it's a good change from me potentially only...getting...PSL........
Also it's actually cold today?? I was freezing when I went outside and I wish I'd brought a thicker sweater or something.
I really want Maggie to terrorize some on-site Dreamies, but I myself don't want to come off as annoying by leaving profile comments in her name. o|-
I always feel so weird seeing other characters that share my characters names. Which makes no sense because there's always multiples of the same name irl, but when I see it fictionally my brain is just "waaaaahhhh??? How did they also choose this name!"