Bien is introverted, gentle and dreamy. They don't do too well in social situations, especially in conversations with multiple people, they may have a hard time getting themself to talk. They may not be able to get their voice out at all. They feel better around a small group of people they are close with. Bienie is better at written conversation rather than spoken words. They don't enjoy giving orders or being in charge, and in any given situation, tend to prefer to watch from the sidelines. They're easy to overwhelm, and somewhat iffy about physical contact. Sometimes it's okay, sometimes not, but it's not very predictable. They enjoy just wandering around and are zoned out most of the time. It's hard for them to keep up with a conversation and they often do things on autopilot. Physically, they are not very strong. They are also sensitive and don't always react to touch well. They're a hopeless romantic at heart, and are incredibly devoted to their partner and close friends.
Likes all things nature, lighthouses, water, animals, literature and reading, walks, bike rides, wandering around and exploring, certain video games (Life is Strange, Pokémon, Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, Night In The Woods), tea, sushi, spaghetti, various kinds of music.
Dislikes alcohol and drugs, raisins, bacon, board games, violence and rough physical contact, being around people for too long, leadership positions.
Characters marked with a ★ are primary relationships. Feel free to draw them together!
★ Serval 🍑 Partner. Matching bandanas.
★ Kyo 🐝 Best friend. Brother in meat feet.
★ Lukas 🦋 Best friend. Co-sir.
★ Roxi 🍃 Companion.
Jasper 🔪 Close friend. Utter shitposting duo.
Sunkisst ☀️ Close friend.
Meg 🍂 Friend. Similar vibes.
Dog 🐕 Friend. Fellow lover of rabbits.
Kicaeo 🐊 Friend. Long time pal.
Blaze 🦊 Friend. Elemental buddy..
- The current up to date reference sheet with design notes can be found here.
- Bienie is a domestic cat, and is sized as such. They are on the small end of average for a cat.
- Design-wise they are symmetrical in markings. The order and placement of markings are not random. The forehead tuft is preferred as well!
- They have two main accessories: the bandana and the collar. Both are optional (can be worn together), however the bandana is usually preferred!
- Androgynous looks. Doesn't wear make-up, doesn't have feminine eyelashes.
- Flat-chested in anthro. If anthro, I prefer to have them drawn clothed.
- They have a serval AU design, which is essentially the same design, but the stripes are lines of spots, and extra lines of spots are added (plus ear markings and a few dots around the eyes).
- You're welcome to draw Bienie anytime! You can even include your own characters. Please do not draw NSFW of them.
- You cannot use Bienie in your story unless it's an AU that I agreed to!
- While I had characters that represented me in some way before, Bienie was my first attempt at making a proper fursona while understanding what a fursona is. They have lways been my main fursona.
HTML by lowkeywicked