☠ BASIC INFO ☠
|NAME: Hydd Lightwalker||AGE: 23|
|VAMPIRE?: No||BLOOD TYPE: B-|
|HEIGHT: 5'7||PRONOUNS: he/him|
|GENDER: Male||DOB: August 9th|
|ETHNICITY: N/A||THEME: Carpenter Brut -- "You're Mine"|
|JOB: Illidari Leader||SPECIES: Blood Elf|
☠ PERSONALITY ☠
☠ HISTORY ☠
Hydd was born in the outskirts of Silvermoon before the Lich King had killed his a vast deal of his people. As a kid, he mostly played with his older brother, Rayhourne. His parents desperately wanted him and Rayhourne to become paladins-- like their father. Their mother was a priest, both heavily endowed to the light. Rayhourne was the least favored child, and became rebellious around the age of 13, while Hydd was 10, Rayhourne ran away from home to find something more "for him". Hydd has hated his brother since that day, leaving him to do the paladin after the Lich King had nearly killed all of his people.
When the Legion first attacked, Hydd was lured by a few rogue blood elves, saying they were going to do more than just fight the Legion with the light-- they were going to fight fire with fire. Hydd liked the idea, and went off with them to find Illidan-- where they then became Illidari, encased for a few years. When he was released, he realized the world has been in total devastation and he has done nothing to help. He is now called a monster, and more demon than elf. He blames his brother for this, and now is on a hunt to end his life. All the while, he is trying to help manage the Illidari while Illidan is in "absence". He's a great leader, but uses his power to his advantage to hunting his brother down. Hydd will not stop until he is assured that his brother is killed.
☠ BIO ☠
Hydd is stubborn, hateful, and an overall just very judgmental person. He wants nothing to do with anyone, thinking that if he stops to smell the roses-- he'll lose sight of what really matters-- which is the death of his brother. Approaching him usually results in him getting a snippy attitude, and asking to be left alone. Challenging him on the other hand usually results in a spew of insults and a flurry of glaives. His literal inner demon likes to promote his anger, causing him to maybe go off on stupid, minuscule things. Bringing up Monks, or his family really gets him angry, and may even promote his resolve to kill his brother. Though, he does have a soft side for being home in Silvermoon, actually talking to people, and showing who he really is. A big softie with a courageous heart that was construed by power in the sake of protecting those he loved.
☠ LIKES + DISLIKES ☠
|♥ Feeling Trusted|
♥ Pumpkin Pie
|✖ His Brother|
✖ Big Cities
☠ ADDITIONAL INFO ☠
- Had a mentor named Beliare, a death knight. He has a crush on him.
- Really is nice to any death knight, and respects them more than he does himself.
☠ RELATIONSHIPS ☠
RAYHOURNE - Brother
- Older Brother
- While they grew up together, and did everything together up until the moment Rayhourne suddenly left. He now hates him with a burning passion, believing that maybe if they had both relied on each other, followed what their parents said, and worked as a team-- that two paladins could've made the difference to completely defeat the Burning Legion. Because of this, now he wants him dead-- and has the Illidari hunting him down in his spare time. He's yet to find him.
BELIARE - Mentor
- Death Knight Mentor
- Beliare taught him that it was wonderful to harness your anger into those you need to get rid of. For about 2 years, both of them went across Azeroth to learn what they needed to become powerful masters of their class. Hydd ended up developing a unbeknownst crush on the older Death Knight, and before he could tell him, he left suddenly. Hydd sometimes finds himself looking for him in capital cities, even though he hates being there.
☠ ARTIST TIPS ☠
- While appearing to be tough, he's kinda tiny in stature. Portraying him as being confident would be not a wise idea. He's very unsure of himself, but sure of others. He'll put many hours and days into the sake of his army, friends, and business deals than he will himself. While an optimist in ways of his own power, he is not assured of his own well being. Portraying him as an emotionally confused, yet angry elf would be the wisest option. Also, no one HAS to draw his armor. I love having him in hipster outfits or 90's grunge aesthetic.