Dainty (species by @/kiwi-adopts | @pajuxi on DA)
Hint of salted liquorice
Playboy, gambler, thief, swindler, lover
“ Behold the prodigal son “
- J.C. Leyendecker
- The Great Gatsby
- Having fun
- Financial troubles
- When things don’t go according to plan
- Getting outsmarted
- Clingy people
- Settling down
- People he owns money to
| Whimsical | Secretive | Fun loving | Creative | Unpredictable | Suave | Observant | Nosy |
“ Fake it 'til you make it “
- Has a reputation and appearance of important aristocrat but in truth he barely has any money to his name which is mostly the only thing he has.
- Loves his double lifestyle even though he has had his share of sticky situations which there surely will be more in the future
- Often coming and going while scheming up ways of getting fast and easy money while still miraculously maintaining his suave and effortless image
- Can result in thievery once in awhile for the sake of a thrill and fast money so keep an eye out for your family jewels.
- Casual smoker, more frequently if stressed
- Has no dignity what so ever, would probably kiss your shoes if paid enough
- Has pretty good and carefully practiced poker face
- When Robert was young, he used to slip up on backstage to see his mother perform, from these he often learned to mimic the plays and behavior of people, which he has found handy later in life
Robert was born to a famous human actress who was married to a male dainty and things were good for a while as they lived in middle of glamour and happiness all around but eventually the dainty who she was married to started sucking her dry bot financially and emotionally.
Along the years this caused Robert's mother to sunk deeper and deeper in dept and wrong kind of company finally causing a meltdown which caused even more uncontrolled downwards spiral as the Dainty husband disappeared from their life fleeing from the responsibility and left teenager Robert alone with his distressed mother who was later moved into a nursing home.
Robert was on the edge of adulthood by then so he managed, no matter how desperate the means might have been at times but he also adopted a new surname along the way , not wanting to be related or linked to the fiasco resolving around a once famous actress and her doom.
Later on in life Robert does visit his mother once in awhile at the nursing home, even though there are days when she doesn’t even recognize him anymore.