"Can we just agree to disagree? It really would benefit the both of us."
Hananim is an independent woman in her early twenties who don't need no man (because she's lesbian.) She is attending college for a degree in interior design and has a decent following on social media, where she posts photography and diy projects on a blog. Her real name is Leia while her online username is Hananim, which translates from Korean as 'God'. She has high expectations for herself and would rather die before giving up at any point, which makes her appear to be a very stubborn person.
She is a straight-forward person, but tries to get her point across without hurting the other person's feelings if possible. If someone is sad, she'll try to cheer them up to the best of her ability without telling them a lie to make them happy. People around Leia would describe her a natural-born leader.
Leia has a rosy brown skin tone, dark brown eyes, and dyed blonde hair that is naturally black. Her height is 4'10" / 148 cm and without a doubt has thunder thighs that she's proud of. She doesn't like to wear makeup as she feels as though it hides her natural beauty. If she does wear makeup, however, it will without a doubt be natural.
● Prefers her hair to be bleached, as it creates a contrast between her skin and hair which she prefers
● Keeps her nails very short, because longer nails will get in the way of her working on diy projects
● Has done some modeling jobs, which she enjoyed but decided she prefered to be on the other side of the camera
● Does not have her driver's license. She claims it's because cars are bad for the neviroment, but it is mainly because she is scared of driving
● Has a pet bunny named Snowball (named after her completely white fur), who she absolutely adores
● One of her hobbies is journaling, and has a side blog to showcase this hobby
going to the beach
excercise and yoga
Dahyun A close friend that she met via social media. They mostly use each other to be able to vent their problems to someone and are often able to meet in person due to not living too far apart.
David They met in an art class in high school and although it took a while to happen, they built a small but significant friendship. Both of them attend the same college now, and Hananim introduced David to his now girlfriend Bianca.
Bianca A close friend that she met through mutual friends soon after starting college, although they don't go to the same college. Bianca often comes to Hananim for advice with things that her boyfriend, David, can not help with.