Brudee, Throat Cutter
Ageless (appears 30+)
Leader of the Leviathan Hunting Guild, Aqua's bodyguard
Brudick of Kithe
Though sombre and quiet, Brudick is a fierce fighter, the Leader of the Leviathan Hunters, and holds the position of the "Throat Cutter". He is well respected by all his siblings.
Brudick is tall and has a thick, muscled build. His hair is straw-blond and slightly curly. His eyes are bright green. He sports a thick, scraggly beard. Usually seen wearing armour.
Brudick always appears sombre and reserved, and isn't very talkative unless prompted. Even when in the company of his Guild, arguably his closest friends and siblings, he is the quiet one. Despite this silence and apparent unwillingness to partake in conversation, Brudick is loyal to his family and strives to protect them from the threat of Leviathans, at any cost. He can often appear insensitive, prioritizing his goals and taks over all else, even other's feelings. Despite this, he retains the loyalty and respect of his siblings.
He carries a deep, deep hatred of Leviathans, more so than most. Though his Guild was developed for Leviathan deterrence and the killing of those who wandered too close to the Star-Children, Brudick has advanced their killing techniques and actively seeks out Leviathans to kill. He was given the title of Throat Cutter, the most dangerous position in the Guild - the one who must face the jaws of a Leviathan and finish the kill. He seems to relish this.
- All Star-Children - siblings
- Notably: Lora, his twin
- Athauror - enemy
- All Leviathans - enemies
- Brudick is a skilled artist. However, he is extremely private about his work and does not share it. His preferred materials are simply charcoal and paper.
- His sketches are kept locked up in his room, where no one will ever find them.
- He is not a drinker.
- He was given the position of Aqua's bodyguard by Sol. He accepted to keep his favour with his brother, but loathes the position, as it keeps him from other duties.
- He hates Athauror more than any other Leviathan.