Skena carries herself with a desire to not be noticed, a somewhat shy demeanor that strives to never be the center of attention. When social interaction is unavoidable, its clear it is not her forte--and yet, what interactions she does partake in seem to show that she is a distinctly kind and gentle soul.
Pronunciation SKHEN - ah
Race Fallen Aasimar
Subclass Death Domain
- In any outfit (existing or otherwise) that suits her; dark robes (with or without Egyptian themes) or cottagecore dresses are both valid
- With her opaque complexion or with her skin turned transparent, as it does when she's communing with her god
- With Gummy, Kaleva, Achoris, Mahva, Atreyu or Jaska (Check Relationships tab for details)
- With dead things (which she collects like a vulture) or sugary treats (which is biologically her intended diet, not unlike a hummingbird)
- With or without her halo (before her fall), in her Radiant Consumption (also before her fall), or in her Necrotic Shroud (after her fall)
- With bangs or fringed hair
- With a normal/empty ankh; her holy symbol is a golden ankh with an obsidian scarab inside it like so
With a diminutive stature, Skena could easily be dismissed as a child in silhouette alone. But her appearance is very nearly corpse-like, with sunken features and seemingly paper-thin flesh that hints at the shadows of her anatomy beneath.
Understanding this to be unappealing, she is almost always well covered, dressing in dull, dark colors as a default, and often with a hood of some nature pulled over her head to keep her starkly pale hair and face from attracting direct attention. Interacting with her, however, makes it impossible to miss her unnaturally sickly appearance, just as it becomes impossible to miss her abnormal eyes; sunken in and framed in the shadows of the sleep-deprived, her sclera itself is abysmally black, with the only color being the gold of her irises and, strangely, pupils.
She is accompanied by a necromantic minion of her own design named Gummy (Gummy for short); a strange little hairless creature, shaped somewhat like a weasel, but the size of a cat, with an almost snake-like face, and wide, goblinoid ears. A long, fleshy noodle of a beast, with short, wrinkly legs and forepaws equipped with opposable thumbs. His tail is long and prehensile, about the same length as his body.
A necromantic minion she created lovingly by hand to help her collect dead things. He is pure bastard, but she loves and defends him fiercely, even when he is committing crimes.
Her oldest, bestest friend and platonic soulmate. Would die for him, would kill for him. Currently lives happily with him in a cabin in the woods they built together.
Technically Kaleva's dog, but Skena bought him for him, and lives alongside him as well, so he's a part of her family.
Her biological uncle, as Skena is the daughter of Anubis, and Achoris is the son of Set. She's very fond of him, despite him being a cannibal.
A good friend and confidante. They have very little in common, but get along beautifully, and she considers him a close friend. He is also a cannibal.
A very unlikely friend, if you can call them friends. But she likes him, he likes her, and they help each other out. He is not a cannibal, but he is a drug lord. Yes, you're seeing a pattern. Skena sees the pattern, too. So does Kaleva. Skena has no idea why she ends up befriending terrifying people almost exclusively. It just keeps happening.