|Enneagram||Type 5 wing 6|
|Southern guardian||Able to seal monsters away.|
|Wind god||Able to manipulate air.|
- Having fun
- Making jokes
- Helping people
- Being better than someone else
- Being called old
- Feeling lonely
- Serious people
- Comes off as grumpy, even when he doesn’t mean to
- Whenever he whacks someone with his stick, it’s gentle
- His expressions can be somewhat unique
- Has no poker face
- Tends to float
Seth left the area he protected a long time ago, since he thought that they no longer needed his help. He became a wanderer, just enjoying the sights and doing whatever he wants.
Once he met Myrrdin, he took an interest in the woman and agreed to come along with her. What Seth didn't expect was being stuck with someone that wants to prank him all the time and call him old, much to his chagrin. He tries his hardest to take it in stride.
Seth is known to be a little...odd. One would expect a monster of his age giving off a more divine impression. Instead he comes off as a more casual person, with people often not realising they’re talking to someone powerful. He doesn’t mind that he’s not getting recognised.
Seth is an ancient monster, one of the most powerful ones that have ever existed. His powers are simple but incredibly powerful. His wind manipulation has very little limits, only requiring air to be around him and it only working within a certain radius. The other ability he has is being able to seal monsters away.
- He loves eating lettuce and salads, although he usually inspects it before eating. Seth seems to be too embarrassed to explain why he does it.
- Seth loves hanging around bars but isn't interested in drinking. He just sits there to laugh at drunk people..
- Seth has an incredibly long tongue which he frequently uses as some sort of third hand. This unsettles people a lot.
- He always carries around a stick and likes to whack people on the head with it.
- Calling Seth old will always piss him off. Asking about his age will yield similar results.
Seth feels most of the time incredibly lonely.
He always spent most of his time alone and deeply yearns for friendship but never really had any kind of companionship.
The fact that he’s practically immortal doesn’t help either.
Seth usually pretends not being bothered by it and tries to stay optimistic around other people, even if it feels like that everything is hopeless.
He tries to make something out of everyday, looking for the little things to make him happy.
In his mind there are no boring days, only missed opportunities.