Yoonji Choi (Choi Yoonji (최윤지)) is an American actress and singer based in South Korea.
|2018||Real Beauty||Lee Jeongyeong||JBCT|
|2019||5 Ways To Say||Song Minah||KNS|
|2020||Life in Neo Seoul||Ahn Mi Young||KNS|
EducationIn 2019, she graduated from Areum Academy of Arts.
In 2015, she graduated from Hanyang Multi Arts High School.
Early lifeYoonji Choi was born on January 18th, 1995, in California, USA.
While returning to Korea in 2006 when she was 11 years old, she encountered Daniel Kang. At the time, she believed this was their first meeting, however, Kang was her stalker for 3 years prior. They developed a close relationship all while Kang manipulated the young girl.In 2014, Choi moved in with Kang once she finally turned 19. This was the same year she enrolled into university. The abuse became much more physical here. It went on for two years, before one of Choi’s professors intervened in 2016.
Moving back to her family, Choi continued her studies until she graduated, whilst receiving therapy.
• She likes milk tea, and glow-in-the-dark stars.
• Yoonji wears prescription glasses but generally wears colored contacts with the prescription when going out.
• She has been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder.
• She relied on her abusive ex, Daniel Kang, before a professor from her university intervened.
• She is a non-practicing Christian.
• She dislikes being alone in the dark.
• She is kind-hearted, and stated in an interview that she would like to support charities for domestic violence.
• She is an American born half Korean half Chinese.