- Because of his element, his hair changes color with the seasons.
- Spends most of his time helping Jinn when she needs.
- Evan is Bi.
- Always wears his element gem around his wrist. It is a green gem with a leather strap.
- Evan always wears his glasses, he needs them to see up close or far away.
- With his element he can grow plants out of just the air, but doing so takes a lot of energy.
Evan is more well versed in element knowledge than anyone besides Jinn, since he has known her the longest. He is often very sarcastic, but respects most people. He has more confidence talking magic than he does talking about anything else. While he isn't a total nervous wreck, he's just not the most well put together. His family is comprised of his mother and father, as well as three younger siblings; two brothers and a sister. His father has always been a businessman who was always gone all throughout the day, and Evan always had a more difficult relationship with him. Evan never enjoyed activities like hunting or baseball, which his father always encouraged him to participate in. Evan good at keeping the other elements focused and together. While he generally respects most people, he will throw away respect he has for others if they do something bad (or just anything that condones a loss of respect). Evan does most research needed before going to places or confronting people.
- Quiet environments in nature
- Regrowing dying plants
- Looking into magic
- Relaxed music
- Loud, generally obnoxious people
- Meeting new people
Evan is a close friend of Lace's, despite her being someone who he would not typically enjoy the company of. Evan is much more knowledgeable about magic than Lace, but Lace is also more socially skilled than him. They balance each other out and make a good team. They live in very close proximity to each other, which benefits their relationship. They often make fun of each other without worry of it going to far.
Evan is the first human that Jinn grew to trust, and is still the only one that she fully trusts. When they encounter problems they usually go to each other first.