OCCUPATION: Rocket gang member.
BIRTHPLACE: Saffron City, Kanto.
LOCATION: Celadon City, Kanto.
GENDER: Cis male.
PRONOUNS: He / him.
ORIENTATION: Panromantic pansexual.
BODY TYPE: Toned.
EYE COLOUR: Blue.
HAIR COLOUR: Black and red.
DOMINANT HAND: Right.
TATTOO(S): One [arm].
VOICE CLAIM: Hal - Being Human [UK]
ALIGNMENT: True neutral.
Blood and lots of it. Science. Reading books of all natures. Cleanliness and a sterile environment. Relaxation. Working also. Fantasy themes; vampires in particular. Coffee.
Mess and disorder. Messy desks especially. Lacking sleep.
Positive Traits: Active. Alert. Aspiring. Clever. Curious. Dutiful. Efficient. Enthusiastic. Independent. Loyal. Mature. Passionate. Rational. Skilful. Stoic. Studious.
Neutral traits: Ambitious. Big-thinking. Complex. Confidential. Determined. Experimental. Intense. Neutral. Unpredictable.
Negative Traits: Amoral. Apathetic. Asocial. Callous. Cruel. Disturbing. Extreme. Hedonistic. Hostile. Impulsive. Inconsiderate. Morbid. Obsessive. Predatory. Selfish. Vindictive.
You would think him some sort of rebel with the side of his hair shaved and the various piercings, but as he stands tall and proper, speaking with good mannerisms, it is hard to believe he ever could rebel. A gloved hand reaches out for a handshake, a slight smile upon the lips where the emotion fails to touch the eyes, suggesting something is … strange about him. The appearance in general is one of a man who is clean, proper, and charming, though who knows if that speaks true.
- Grew up studying hard under strict parents from a young age.
Pre-school age he was forced to excel [2+]
Forced to study instead of having fun - lack of social interaction.
Recluse to his study room most of the time [8+]
Parents were wealthy but never treated him - He got good things but for basic needs.
They buy him books and he becomes absorbed in them - Study books, fascinated with the human body.
- The loner type in school, few he considered friends, were not close.
Delusions start with a high fantasty mind - Daydreams a lot [7+].
Heard of video games, believes the world is one giant game.
Is asked out on various occasions as he is the 'cold, handsome loner' [12+]. Declines them all.
More interested in biology and learning. Attends after school studies.
- Studies biology and chemistry in High school and College [11-17].
Huge fascination with human and Pokemon biology.
Starts to hear voices [12+]
Loses virginity age sixteen in college on a one night stand - Isolates the girl after.
Delusions grow stronger  - Thinks of no god and instead thinks life is a simulation.
Dissects a dead Poliwag he finds , curious. Discovered and sent to psychiatrist after playing with its blood. Medicated. Becomes emotionless.
- Finishes University [17-22] and becomes a paramedic part time [22+].
Leaves home at eighteen.
Discovers a fetish for blood after doing some soul searching; he enjoyed the sight.
'Lets his hair down' a little - Becomes more open with his enjoyment.
Spends the night with a random guy and almost kills him by strangulation and bloodletting. Doesn't regret it though gets worried in case he kills someone.
Finds a dominance fascination.
- Joins the Rocket gang as a part time job after an accidental kill [27+].
Accidentally does over do it and kills someone by cutting an artery. He revels in the blood until he realises the person has died.
Stops caring after that as he found death not too bad. He does depress over it once a while but pushes the thoughts away and laughs.
Spends a lot of time with random strangers he meets online.
RP - October 2018 onwards, continuation of his life [Age 32, nearly 33]
- Becomes more social with Rocket employees.
- Is introduced to his own daughter [Hailey] and begins to heavily drink, passing out on his friend's floor every night.
Is soon tied up and forced to stop drinking; Jade, his friend, gets his Rocket file and finds out Jax's real name and reveals it was he who had helped Jax escape punishment for the previous kill.
Makes a deal with Jade, signing a contract without reading that Hailey's mother would die. Jade tells Jax to stop taking his medication.
Is working on call at the hospital and is called to a car accident which turns out to be Hailey's mother. She dies in his arms.
Starts heavily using drugs to cope with the emotions that appeared after he stopped his meds.
- Starts to hear voices again and starts to believe his medication was to control him.
- Accidentally hurts a man named Cyan by cutting too deep into his side while in bed with him.
- Sleeps with Blue who ends up slashing his throat as she feels threatened.
- Is attacked by a man named Arsenio for sleeping with the previously mentioned person and is scarred all down his left arm.
- The voices grow stronger and start telling him to kill someone on his birthday. He can't ignore them and becomes depressed and recluse, unable to handle having emotions.
Eventually he listens, just after his birthday, and attacks Blue.
She attacks back and Jax is left tied up in Rocket HQ.
- Jax spends a month in solitary before being subjected to rigorous torture.
- Is eventually freed and demoted, forced to go back on his medication, becoming numb again.
- Starts taking hard drugs to try and feel something and to help him sleep as nightmares consume his mind when he tries to sleep.
- Starts to harm people he lures in for a night of fun, drugging and cutting them. He ensures to drug them while in a bar so they cannot remember who he is when he ties them up in bed during sex and ends up lashing out with a knife until he starts to feel somewhat elated.
- Eventually tries to kill himself but it stopped by Cyan.
SHIPPING: OPEN ✔
FRIENDSHIPS: OPEN ✔
|ABILITIES / SKILLS|
• Biology degree; human, Pokemon, plants.
• Piano and violin.
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
• Self destructive disorder.
• Pokemon: Magnezone. Gardevoir. Lycanroc. Persian.
• Phobias: Atelophobia - Fear of imperfection.
Atychiphobia - Fear of failure.
??? - Not being in control.
- Has money saved up just in case. Paid well for his jobs [High Rocket salary, great Medic salary].
- Favourite weather is wet, windy, cold.
- Enjoys taking recreational drugs, mainly LSD.
- Tends to blackmail and manipulate people into sex.
- Unaffected by negative social situations.
- Has a mug with "good morning beautiful" on it.
- Only plays Black and White 2.
- Desires control - Hates being helpless. Desires dominance and being in control of everything.
- Doesn't drink booze much after his first kill - They were drunk and he went too far.
- Never talks to his parents; they don't even know where he is.
- Right eye isn't as good as left so wears a contact lens.
- Trigger word: Crazy.
- Would be taken to art galleries as a kid.
- Never had freedom to do what he wanted and doesn't even think about doing stuff he wants to in life.
- Keeps a gun in his home in case he needs to kill himself quickly.
- Works out in his free time.
Jax cannot stand the idea of having a daughter and so reviles her, avoiding her to the best of his ability and wants nothing to do with her. He just hates her and her existence, wholly blaming her mother, Rita, for her creation.
Someone that Jax considers a 'friend' almost. Shay was one of the first people he met at the Rocket gang.
Someone Jax actually respects.
A great ally though they don't see eye to eye. She enjoys killing and he prefers nobody die.
One he respects enough to stay away from.
A friend he damaged, they are now trying to repair their relationship.
Once almost friends who slept together quite often, now nothing more than estranged friends it seems.
Jax respects Blue and enjoys her presence. In recent they have come to a crossroads where Jax tried to kill her due to the voices in his head. Relationship currently unknown.
The closest person to be considered a friend. They met at work as Kiwi is on loan from the Magma gang. Have a close relationship.
SFW. Possibly triggering.
SFW. Possibly triggering.
SFW. Possibly triggering for Pokemon death and blood.
CANON STORIESJax's first kill.
18+. NSFW. Sex. Blood. Murder.
SFW. No triggers.
SFW. No triggers.
Jax goes too far with his fun.
NSFW. Highly triggering content. Sex. Blood. Non-con. BDSM themes.
The start of something rather... not beautiful.
SFW. Drug use.
SFW. Mild violence. Suicide trigger.
18+. NSFW. Sex. Blood. Death.