Full name | Norbert Feannag
Also known as | Corvus, King, Frostmaw, Oebett
Age | Ageless
Gender | Male | Masculine pronouns
Height | 1,70cm // 6’ 9’’
Race | Primal Abyssal bhärsk
Sexual orientation | Homosexual
Connections | Clan Harrow, Clan McTeine, Obsidian Peak, The Hunter's Guild
Languages | Bhaërsk, Shràihn, Highlander Duine, Duine, Sign Language
Class | Elite Hunter, Swordsman, Strategist
Occupation | King of Issh’Draëq and patriarch of the Clan Feannag, and hunter.
Black Wing | Curse | D
Asthma | Chronic condition | Triggers under stress and extremely dusty weathers.
Essential tremors | Chronic condition | Triggers under stress. Affects both hands.
Acute allergic dermatitis | Chronic condition | His endurance towards intense light sources is highly limitated.
Photosensitivity | Chronic condition | His endurance towards intense light sources is limited.
Heat urticaria | Chronic condition | In his very on situation, with possibilities to develop anaphylaxis
M | I | N
P | A | H
Bhärsk Illusion | Looks on his early 30s R | N
Regular | A R | N
E | P R | O
B F Y
LIKES AND HOBBIES
- Musical instruments, mostly wind ones as tin whistle or traverse flute. But also violin and piano.
- Dance, specially lyrical and folkloric styles.
- Some food like cheesecake, croissants coated with gelatin, natural sugary yogurt and honey.
- Mead, whisky and black ale.
- Rainy weather.
- Noises, intense sounds. Specially the sound of crystal being broken, very high-pitched voices or screams close to him.
- Repeat something when isn't necessary.
- Light sources.
- His skin is dull, freezing cold.
- He is able to imitate a wide variety of sounds, but unable to emulate high-pitched tones.
- Not a keen of sweets in abundance.
- He has a very deep voice.
- When he is very stressed, when sleeping he tends to scratch himself roughly, especially the back of the body and arms.
‘Eh! each one with their own!’ —When he discovers people having relationships when less expected for him. ‘Too can be sing when cry isn't possible.’ ‘If the cheese has maggots, A don’t want to eat it anymore.’ —His limits with the cheese.
B | F E | B A | G