Quirk: Goblin Shark
Effects: Grey/desaturated skin colour, bad vision, pointy teeth, jaws can slide forward to bite (though Ikki is too selfconscious to ever show this off)
Status: Student at UA
Class: Department of Management Class 1-I
B A C K G R O U N D
- Ikki comes from an area with not many people with aquatic quirks, so had often been made fun of for his appearance ever since his quirk manifested and didn't have many friends in previous schools.. he had to have braces on for majority of elementary school as well due to his sever overbite.
- On the first few days of attending UA he initially just decided to hang out with Gaku and Riichi for their shark quirks (Ikki has never seen anyone else with a quirk anywhere close to resembling his) and just hoped for the best, but he actually fit in with them really well despite the difference in their personalities.
- All throughout his life, Ikki has never been a part of the "popular" group, so hanging out with Gaku and Riichi in UA feels quite weird for him. He sometimes feels out of place, not sure if he really belongs with them, but Gaku and Riichi both genuinely enjoy hanging out with him, so he shouldn't have to worry about that... Ikki has a lot of self doubt, so Gaku and Riichi take extra care to make him feel included.
- Like the other shark boys (Gaku and Riichi), people often assume Ikki to be a delinquent based on his rough appearance, but in fact he couldn't be more of a studious kid. Ikki is actually the smartest out of the shark crew and a lot of other classes as well; he read a lot of books as a kid and always got pretty good grades. He is thinking of working in banks, so he applied for the business course.
- He is pretty shy so he doesn't talk much, but is very friendly and a soft spoken person. He appreciates companionship and others that feel genuine.
- Ikki is quite unathletic though... He was never good at sports, and as much as he wants to play soccer with Riichi and Gaku, he is also rather intimidated by their skills (Riichi especially becomes VERY fast..)
- Due to his poor vision, he wears glasses for class.