Effects: Tuna fish head allows him to breathe underwater, naturally swims incredibly fast. Can't turn nor bend his fish head (he must stand sideways to look forward as his eyes are placed on the side of his head)
Status: Student at UA
Class: Department of Marine based Combat Class 1-A
B A C K G R O U N D
- Due to how his quirk affected his appearance, Takahisa has been teased and bullied throughout his childhood. Nasty comments stuck with him for a while and he was always self conscious. The thing that made him better though was reading up on heroes, and one hero in particular named Haruo, who had the appearance of a stingray, gave him courage and power and inspired him to train to become a hero as well. He wanted to become a role model for kids who's quirks affected him in a less-than-ideal way, just like how Haruo was a role model for him.
- Takahisa was very tiny as a kid, so he worked his ass off to get into UA. He is incredibly buff and is possibly physically the strongest out of all the aquatic students.
P E R S O N A L I T Y
- Even though he has grown a pretty thick skin by the time he is in UA, he still doesn't trust popular students because of his pasts experiences, which is why he is less than fond of Gaku (and also he doesn't trust Shark quirks.. it makes him a little nervous)
- He doesn't appreciate being called "tuna".. he has his own name and he doesn't want to be defined only by his quirk.
- He is incredibly hardworking and trustworthy! He always tries his best to get high marks.