Full Name: Stephen Michael Scott Zetsubo
Date of Birth: 01/04/??
Sexual Orientation: Homosexual
Handedness: Right handed
Romantic Orientation: Biromantic
Blood Type: AB+
Hair Color: Black withe a dark blue strand
Eye Color: dark blue
Skin Tone: Beige
Disting. Feature: his strand in front of his eye
Other: He let nobody see his right eye
Other: he always wear his glasses
Smart - Cold - Dangerous
"Positive feelings do not exist"
Stephen (his dead brother): jealousy
Arashi: hate and desire
Cain: the sadness
his parents: fear
Other: Stephen loves to read and does it most of the time
Other: When a person representing one of his feelings dies the feelings go away with them and Stephen just can not feel it anymore
They have a complicated relationship, they love eachother as much they hate the other. Cain represents the sadness for Stephen
Ennemy with advantage
Arashi is the one who kill the true Stephen the twin brother of Michael (who is now Stephen). Stephen hates Arashi as much as he wants him and that's why they sleeps together regularly even if Stephen is in a relationship with Star
Stephen loves Star with all his heart and would do everything for her but he is just not sexually attracted by her and finds herself fooling her with Arashi and that why he has already tried several times to break up with her but can not do it.
Leftt is the son of Stephen and Arashi due to an experience of Cain, Arashi does not know his existence and Stephen does not manage to like him, Star is the one who looks after him like his son
Right is the son of Stephen and Star of the only time they slept together (Stephen wanted to prove to Star that he really loved him) Stephen is very proud of Right and loves him immensely as his greatest success.
• Stephen in his taste and habit is a real british cliché
• Stephen eats very little with a weak appetite and so always gives his share to Star
• never draw stephen without his wick in front of his right eye
• you can change his dresses as long as he stays with class clothes
• At first Stephen and Arashi were created for a story project with a friend but the project being canceled I reutilized their design for the project "Horrible School"
• Part of Stephen's story has been shaped by a rp My Hero Academia