Sebastian (Seb for short)
- "No, I am not "playing detective"! I am out on important business."
Temper Hatred of dirt Technical ability Jumpiness
As nine-banded armadillos do, Sebastian was born in The City as a quadruplet with three identical brothers: Montague (Monty), Theodore (Theo), and Percival (Percy). His parents, though successful, were of the clueless, pretentious, absentee variety, and it being The City, it's not as if Sebastian had very many friends either. Thus, he retreated into the unflinching embrace of the early internet and using their money to buy techy things to play with. In short, a well-off, miserable, lonely childhood.
Sebastian ended up doing contract work for a server farm run by a cat named Kyle, and this was how he got introduced to Kyle's niece, the perpetual thorn in his side Penny. Kevin just showed up in the alleyway next to the facility one day, despite aardwolves not being native to The City and Kevin having no background, contacts, or concerns about much aside from tuna. By circumstance more than anything else, Sebastian feels some sort of duty to protect them.
- Sharp, notices little details like nothing, and extremely technically-minded, Sebastian's the type to have his phone keyboard set to Dvorak because he's that obsessive. He's also got a hell of an imagination when he stops acting like a child acting like a grown-up.
- Sebastian is notoriously bad at managing stress, and will snap at people. He's a bean counter through and through and will likely annoy you with his fastidiousness, and if not that, his angry ranting. It's not that he's a bad guy, he's just—an asshole. With issues.
- Sebastian already comes from a family of high-stress, low social skills dweebs, but he got it the worst out of his siblings. One can speculate if he merely doesn't like people or if he's afraid of them on some level. He's also got major issues with people touching him. Seriously, don't get too close.
- Pathological obsession with cleanliness, plus some avoidance issues. Sebastian hates dirt, which is another reason people aren't usually allowed in his home. (Penny and Kevin being dust bunnies seems almost comedically ironic.)
- Tics/nervous habits
- Sebastian, especially when he's nervous, sniffs a lot.
- Voice/speech patterns
- Verbose almost to a fault, slightly nasal and pretentious, and rather sweary (especially if you get him upset), Sebastian's voice demands attention, whether he's trying to demand it or not.
- Sebastian works best when he's alone. It's the rare bit of time where he can actually focus on something, and while it doesn't quiet his mind any, it's as good as he gets. There's a reason he hides in his room if he can help it.
- At ease
- Sebastian cannot handle stress whatsoever, though when Catherine gives him a way out of the chaos back home, he starts being able to let go a little easier, laughing off what he can and just trying to avoid the rest.
- Under pressure
- Expect screaming, swearing, and if you push him far enough, a nervous breakdown.
- Depends. If that's Kevin or Penny, he's not a whole lot different than he is normally. With Catherine, it's a little different; they have their own quiet, peaceful thing going on, and Sebastian's a lot more likely to sprawl out and doze off when he's over at her house.
- Struggles a lot. Mostly, he'll try to hide inside himself and avoid talking to anyone, though if he has to, don't expect much of a conversation. If you keep poking at him, he'll most likely get angry and call you names.
- Have you ever been told to "swivel on it" or called a miserable shitfuck?