By commissioning me for any trade of artwork, you agree to these Terms of Service. Please read this through in it's entirety before committing to a trade with me, Krembearry, wherein my artwork is involved. When you engage in an art-based exchange, where I will be giving you artwork, then you are agreeing to the following terms.
DO NOT COMMISSION ME IF YOU DISAGREE OR DO NOT WISH TO ABIDE BY ANY OF THESE TERMS.
Terms were written on July 23, 2020. They apply to all transactions after this date.
. Designs and Adoptables.
1. My designs should never be sold for more than I sold them for, unless there is additional artwork.
2. If you ever wish to put a design of mine up for trade, contact me. I often wish to buy them back, and will compensate you accordingly IF it is a design I wish to own again.
3. My designs may be redesigned, but please do not make the changes too drastic. Species changes are allowed, as well as any gender, hair, and clothing swaps, but edits more drastic than this should be brought to my attention. I'm very willing to work with you. I understand tastes change, and if you wish for a character to have a fresher look.
4. My art is not to be edited directly. You may NOT make additions without permission. I'm extremely understanding, but it comes as a personal shock to find if my art has been edited drastically and I've not been informed.
5. If the interaction involves a PayPal transaction, be sure to mark it as a digital good. I don't want your address unless the transaction involves me sending you a physical object.
Failure to comply with these terms will result in warnings based off the severity, and eventual blacklisting from my services.