- Age Adult!
- Remnants Coral Reef + Cosmic Solarium!
- Alignment True Cheerful!
An optimistic writer from the Coral Reef and Cosmic Solarium!
- Lives in a small cute cottage, which is (usually) adjacent to the Hope University Dorms!
- She and her husband Vo host weekly tea parties for the community, as well as big dinner parties around the holidays!
- She'll happily brew your tea to your unique specifications.
- (please don't use your holy water tea to combust the nice neighboring landlord)
- Her mom is from a giant, uproarious family of mermaids and pirates in the Coral Reef!
- Her father is from a small, formal family in the Solarium's Upper Crust!
- Her husband is from a traditional family of Shadow Stage Thespians!
- Wait a minute what the heck happens during their family reunions
Most days, you can find her scribbling away at her writing desk, teacup in hand and Vuru purring in her lap.
- Linguistic Analyses of Inter-Remnant and Intra-Remnant Sociolectal Variation
- "Wait but aren't you from the-"
Very Important Stats
Leslie adores mollusks, and so most of her Kith are either Nibblugs or Amourtises. The one exception to this rule is Vuru, a curiously cat-like Bumblebunnee who accompanies her everywhere :3
While living on the Solarium, she met a chipper Thespian named The Techie aka Vo, who had moved there after his enthusiasm for reprograming bright lights backstage was gently but firmly discouraged. Sparks flew, but unfortunately, she was about to move to the Coral Reef's deep ocean to connect with her mermaid side! There was considerable pining throughout their cross-Remnant courtship, but eventually love conquered all, and the two were married.
Her cottage is decorated with a mix of seaside and solarpunk aesthetics. (There are also lots of twinkly lights, due to the influence of Vo and his small Castwick, Spot.) It has a nice big pond in the middle for her Kith to splash in. She also sometimes likes to curl up in the water in her mermaid form, usually while listening to a fantastical Solarium audiobook. Unfortunately, Vo installed some mechanical legs on the cottage during a particularly enthusiastic tinkering session, so sometimes it just wanders away.
Little sister and cyberpunk scallywag.
- Moved to the Solarium, fell in with the Core
- Excessively fond of her pirate heritage
- Oh no who taught her to hoverboard
- OH NO
A cute fellow.
- Bright smile, brighter mask!
- Technically a Thespian, but he met Leslie on the Solarium and now lives with her in Hope.
- (Accidentally proposed before they were even dating, then panicked and crawled under a blanket to hide)
- BUT IT WORKED OUT AFTER YEARS OF SLOW BURN
- Long-distance Solarium coder, short-distance dessert baker!
(avatar art from beta.tatteredweave.com)