🍰 Name: Polaire Myrtille Montblanc
🍰 Age: 16
🍰 Pronouns: She / her
🍰 Occupation: Student, bakery employee
🍰 Species: Bunbat
🍰 Place of Living: Marketplace
🍰 Mahou Title: The Confectionnaire
🍰 Magical Skills:
- Confection Charisma Power! — The standard magical girl transformation.
- Confectionary Conjuring — Polaire can summon various candies, cakes, and other sweet treats. In civilian form they appear as the normal versions of the treats (if a little more glittery) and merely provide a slight mood and energy boost to the people who eat them. If conjured in her magical girl form they get a more fantastical appearance and the effects are more varied and potent. The effects are determined by the color the confection is:
- Blue — Freeze. Polaire's specialty. They encase whatever they hit in ice on impact.
- Pink — Healing. Allies can chow down to mend their injuries and restore their stamina.
- Purple — Shield. Polaire can summon a protective dome to cover her and her allies. The dome looks suspiciously like jello.
- The Spork of Champions — Polaire's transformation trinket. It turns into the perfect giant bludgeoning weapon when she transforms.
- Georgie — A sentient gummy bear Polaire accidentally created.
Polaire is the quintessential Type A personality — impulsive, outgoing, ambitious, competitive... the list goes on. She is a high-strung go-getter, with the organized planners and color-coded notes to prove it. When there is something she wants she's aggressive about it, and will go after it with a ruthless, single-minded focus. This crosses over to how she relentlessly showers her loved ones with affection, to the point where she comes off as smothering. She's intensely loyal and justice-minded to a fault, and will not abide by people wronging her and her friends.
A native of Mahou Wando, Polaire dreamed of becoming a magical girl ever since she was little, and practiced her magic day in and day out. Unfortunately, practice means nothing without a transformation trinket, and those things are almost impossible to get. So what do you do? Get lucky at a pawn shop and buy one for pennies on the dollar! Sure the transformation is wonky sometimes, and it's gonna look pretty silly slinging cakes around on the battlefield, but the trinket's hers now, goddamn it, and she's gonna make the best of it.
- Her birthday is December 28 (subject to change).
- She's 5' 1", with a with a chubby, top-heavy build.
- Despite what everyone would assume, Polaire's favorite things to eat are buffalo wings.