Bryn is a secret agent for the Somnolae and is a prominent member of The Left Hand. Bryn serves as the Rook's personal informant and spy, often traveling the world and reporting back as his own eyes and ears. Not many people know her, due to the nature of her work, and she often takes on names and lives different from her own. However, she's been kept around headquarters more often as of late, and has had more time to relax with her girlfriend, Wynnie Ellis, at home. As Caim's younger sister, she feels a certain responsibility to atone for her brother's sometimes-appalling behavior, and she tries to keep him in line whenever the need arises.
- has thick eyebrows
- often wears the same flat or muted expression
- wears her hood pulled up often
- her right glove is fingerless; her left glove is not
Bryn was born a few years after her mother illegitimately bore Caim, but before the political scandal involving it came about. Because Bryn was born a legitimate child, she was never cast out from the family, but eventually decided that she didn't enjoy the lifestyle she was born into. She left her family during her late teens, casting aside her heritage and joining Caim at the monastery, where she quickly adapted and became an exceptional tool for the Somnolae.
Unlike Caim, she was not born with the capability for magic, but she more than makes up for it with her stealth and information-gathering skills. She has significant ties to several world powers, and can discern any secret should it become her task. She follows Rook's orders with great expertise and professionalism, and although she would never admit it, is happy to be able to work alongside her brother.
- Social eating
- Sitting on her couch at home
- Being underground
- Anything excessive
- Despite aligning herself closely with Somnolence, she isn't particularly religious.
- She sometimes has insomnia and is an early bird.
- Has a mild obsession with herbal tea.
- She's a neat freak; she's even once re-organized the Church's library out of sheer spite.