Not without muscle, but for the most part, kind of slender and lanky.
Dirty blonde hair, all shaved except across the top; almost always tied together in the back in a small ponytail. If not tied back, then loosely hanging off to one side. Blue-grey eyes. Usually a bit scruffy in terms of facial hair, but he doesn't grow out an actual beard. He prefers being clean-shaven, but he lacks the motivation to actually shave regularly.
Caucasian, but not really pale. Void of any scars whatsoever. Usually looks insanely bored. He has a bit of an oral fixation, and is often chewing on a stalk of straw or the like.
Fairly easy to get along with; the epitome of "laid back". Nothing matters to him. At all. He struggles to find motivation in anything, but he's still pretty lighthearted and friendly, albeit somewhat perpetually bored. The champion of bone-dry humor.
DO draw him:
- With an "undercut" hairstyle
- With his hair tied back into a tiny ponytail
- With his hair down, and combed to lay entirely to one side
- Looking perpetually tired/uninterested
- Dressed in extremely simple tunics and trousers (he's in a medieval-fantasy setting)
- (Optional) Chewing on something (he has an oral fixation)
- Wielding a bow/crossbow/arquebus
DON'T draw him:
- With a full head of hair
- In modern clothes
- Wearing anything nice/formal
- Wielding anything other than a long-ranged weapon
- In NSFW art (he's basically asexual)