- White curly fluffy long hair (underlayers are dark brown)
- Light grey eyes
- Scar across his face
- Constant resting bitch face
Standing at 6'4", Saf frequently finds enemies in low doorways and ceilings.
He wears a short sleeve, striped button-up shirt and a matching apron, his uniform for work. He is horrible at dressing himself all other times so he just sticks with his uniform.
More often than not, he has a stray leaf or twig stuck in his cloud-like hair. His face is covered with freckles but the most distinct part is his grey eyes- like polished silver. They seem to glow in contrast to his dark complexion.
He has a scar, right across the bridge of his nose. He’s self-conscious of it but there is nothing that could be done!
Saf left his hometown with his sister to start a new life. Having absolutely no clue what he is doing, he opened up a cafe and garden to support himself.
- He's really tall, doorways are his enemy.
- He is completely wooden 99% of the time but on the inside, he is a nervous wreck who is constantly worrying about pleasing other people.
- Has a hard time speaking up and expressing himself! He's working on it tho!
- He walks a bit slow since he injured his leg as a kid. That's why he likes plants tho, they don't move when you set them down.
- Can't cook to save his life but really good at making coffee and tea.
- He can talk to plants, wait no not really, but he knows what is wrong with them most of the time.
- His cafe is also a plant adoption center. He also attempts to sculpt pots for the plants from time to time but he also sucks at that. Well I guess they just need to hold dirt and a plant to be a successful pot so they check those marks at least.
- Plants, flowers, greenery, trees, bushes, leaves, etc
- Coffee and Tea
- When he doesn't need to talk
- Confrontation of any sort
- Public talking