What you can do with your adopt:
- Once the design is yours, you can do whatever you want with it!
- Edit the design/change the species (like a dragon, wolf, cat, etc.)
- Create different versions, species, forms, alter gender, etc. but all versions must be resold or traded as one.
- Do not keep one version of the character and trade the other if they share too many design similarities.
What you can’t do:
- Resell for more than you bought it for (unless it comes with extra commissioned/gifted/own art)
- Make them into your own closed/open species!
(What this means: Don't take my design/base I used and turn it into an original species/make profit off of the specific marking placements or body shape)
- Having them as a certain species in your personal story or work is fine.
- Clone designs for profit. Do not breed your design with the intent to justify creating similar designs for sale.
- Please credit me whenever you draw them! (Only the first time is fine)