Roxi is a dog who lives in the same world Bienie does, and has been their companion. She has a fairly serious demeanor, but is rather easygoing and carefree. Roxi is introverted, and tends to resist meeting new people. When someone else enters their mindscape, Roxi will hide and not be seen unless she and Bienie both consent to it.
Likes fields, forests, wind, running, the colour green, blueberries, cosiness and cuddling
Dislikes being perceived, loud or busy environments, continuous conversation with almost anyone
★ Bienie 📎 Companion.
- The current up to date reference sheet with design notes can be found here.
- Build of a Shetland Sheepdog, but doesn't have a full mane/collar as a purebred Sheltie would
- Looks fairly androgynous, preferably drawn without feminine eyelashes
- Fur on head sticks up but can be drawn flat like a real dog's head
- Fairly neutral in expression
- Can be drawn with Bienie (or alone), please ask before drawing with anyone else!
- Predecessor is Freek. Freek was made as a companion character to Bienie, as well as an alternative fursona, but was eventually retired because I lost connection.
- Roxi was created and named months before she was designed. A few concept designs were made in this period, but casted aside.
HTML by lowkeywicked