quiet • passive • supportive
The silent war hero. Aethos once stood on a battlefield, caked in red, and his trusted greatsword. His two remaining wings stretched out as if to take flight once more.
- Apollo’s only trusted friend really. They’ve been friends since their time on the battlefield
- One of the few that knows Apollo’s real name, and probably the only one still alive to remember
- He’s quiet, seemingly stoic even, which makes the moments he cracks a smile even more impactful
- This man is more likely to lend a sympathetic ear. Apollo seems to bring out a snarkier side to Aethos.
- Aethos' weapon of choice in his youth were swords, but he's already hanged up his blades in favor of a pen and a planner
- From time to time if Aethos comes across a greatsword, or a similar two-handed sword, he will look at the weapon with a wistful, nostalgic expression in his eyes
- He never goes on the offensive anymore, even when attacked, and resorts to well timed dodges, disarming techniques, or a quick jab to the temple to knock out any offenders
HTML by Eggy