"STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW AND MY FISTS!"
Full name: Cornelius McCornelius
Species: Android (Or rather, a "Dolorian")
Age: Technically Late 20s to early 30s
"Blood" Type: A Positive
Favorite Object: His Red Hat and his Fists
Favorite Food: Dark as Night Coffee
Favorite thing to do: Upholding the law, Protecting Citizens, Drinking Coffee, Training
The Sergeant of his squad, Cornelius works on the force, trying to clear the streets of criminals and keep an eye on some corrupt individuals. Despite his attempts to look 100% respectable, he tends to like his kind-of-ridiculous uniform, which kind of not-exactly helps his case. Despite his repeated failures to catch known menace Liam Lemonseed, he's still a force to be reckoned with. After all, he is only one step behind. Sure, a step behind too many, but still only one step behind.
He started his life, however, as a simple factory worker, who dreamed of one day, to get to a better position in society and promised to his then-boyfriend that they'd be together in this, destiny or not. His wishes would become true, but not in the way he wanted.
His workplace caught fire, and he ended up being in between the flames. In the process, he ended up losing his memories and then given to the K.Force as cadet fodder. However, his focus on getting better at training made him ascend the ranks and quickly earn the title of Sergeant.
At this point he managed to get himself a lovely wife, and all was well, until one day, in the middle of an operation, his wife decides to turn against the cause, blowing up his arms and leaving him to die. Once Cornelius got to the hospital, his arms were deemed too damaged to fix, and thus, he got the weaponized arms he currently has. To add further salt in his wound, his ex-wife not only had divorced him but also went to serve a criminal organization, the exact same he had fought to destroy.
Indeed, what a bunch of poor luck for him.
Despite everything, he finds himself the most comfortable when things work the way they're supposed to be in his book. It's the honor that keeps him getting out of bed every morning.
He swears, however, that one day, he'll get that goddamn dolorian son of a bitch, oh, he will.
- Has a crush on a superior of his. Some of his colleagues joke that his devotion to his morals are a way to impress "senpai". He denies it, of course.
- His fashion sense is REALLY horrendous. He gives Jon Arbuckle a run for his money.
- There are very few criminals that manage to escape his arrest. Liam is one of them, of course.
- Appreciates Mr. Hallow despite knowing that he's like that.
- Volunteers on the soup kitchen in the sundays by carrying the morning load from the trucks to the kitchen.
- Doesn't remember any single thing from his pre-K-Force days. Don't try, it's completely gone.
- His hat emotes with him and is never seen far from him.
Mr. Hallow <"Hello Mr. Hallow, how d'you do?">
Liam Lemonseed <"GET THE ABSOLUTE FUCK BACK HERE, KETCHUP HEAD">