Sol of Une
Ageless (appears 30+)
Divine of the Sun, Leader of the Star-Children
Sol is the eldest of the Star-Children and Divine of the Sun. Sol is the designated leader of the Star-Children, leading his siblings through the guidance of the Star-Fathers.
Sol has long and wild orange-yellow hair, and eyes to match it. He has a long face and nose, and sprouts a small goatee. He is fairly tall and towers over many of his siblings. He is usually seen wearing a red robe.
Overall, Sol is kind and caring, but ultimately has to be harsh and responsible as the leader of his family. Sol carries a serious aura around him, seeming to smile little for all the seriousness he has to go through each day. As leader of the Star-Children, he is responsible for the welfare of his many siblings, relaying the words and guidance of the Star-Fathers to them. This results in him taking a lot of insult from his siblings when they respond badly to their Fathers wishes. He however, does not let it bother him and retaliates only when appropriate, knowing they are not truly angry at him. Rarely, if ever, does he say something out of spite.
He is harsher on his full-blooded Une siblings, owing to the great powers they all share that must be kept in check, especially since Zita's passing. This is especially true of the likes of Aqua, due to his young age and irresponsible nature.
- All Star-Children - siblings
- All Leviathans - enemies
- Notably - Doros, who he has been in battle with
- He was designated leader by his father, Une.
- Although he is seen as the sole leader of the Star-Children, he shares these duties with Diene and the other Une children.
- As a Divine, he has powers related to the elements of Erebus and Ranegus. He rarely demonstrates them and there are only rumours of what he can do - one such being he can conjure solar flares at will.