"Remember to drink your cactus juice."
Modern-day plague doctor. Convinced everyone in the world is afflicted with the plague and they're the only one who can help. They were formerly an Army medic. Paeton takes their duty to "rid the world of the plague" very seriously. They're autistic.
|Place of Residence||St. Louis||Orientation||Aromantic asexual|
|Relationship status||Game dependent||Theme||Ayria - Lovely Day|
Always dressed in their plague doctor gear when outside their apartment. The glass in the mask is red. They only take their mask off when home alone, or around the VERY FEW people they have deemed plague-free.
They have argyria, a condition where their skin has turned a blue-grey from the consumption of colloidal silver. Blind in their right eye. They also have a glasgow smile.
- Talks in a straight, emotionless monotone because they don't know how to emote, ever.
- Cocks their head in a bird-like manner when curious. They don't realize they do this.
- Very fond of chocolate - especially fudge, which they often stuff in the beak of their mask.
- Generally does not eat or drink in public. Yes, they have tried pushing food through their mask on more than one occasion.
- Doesn't go seeking relationships, but doesn't mind if they sort of casually settle into one... so long as their partner/qpp has been deemed plague-free.
- Has trouble walking with their left leg from an old injury, and needs a cane to help move. When working, the cane is the typical winged hourglass topper. When not working, they have a small variety of canes with bird-head toppers
- Was originally a Homestuck fanapace! They were a Prospitian called Plague Doctor. They also started off as a joke character. And now here we are
- They have a hairless cat named Asmodeus (Azzy for short)
- 8tracks playlist
- Aesthetic board
- Paeton's remedies & medical advice
- The plague
- Their skin and scars
- Regular clothes???
- Taking care of plants (cacti, mostly)
- Making fudge
- Making paper flowers
HTML by: KnightOfSpring