This is a sale and trade acc for Anime-art-fan message either accounts for inquiries about trades, offers or sales. The characters are sorted into folders so you’ll know what to expect when going through.
I can accept the following for the characters on this page:
Da points, PayPal, art, customs, other characters.
If I have drawn a character i immediately gain the right to sell/trade them and so My art is included in all pricing if you want to know what impact my art is having on the price read my commission journal to learn what pricing my drawings are at https://www.deviantart.com/chibi-roleplays/journal/Commissions-Points-paypal-Closed-780627201
Please keep in mind:
• I have the right to decline/say no to any trade offers.
• I may be picky when it comes to trading for character designs
• characters do NOT come with their bios. Those ideas are for me to use and for me alone even if I don’t have the character to go with the bio I will have the bio stored for another Oc at a later date
• if your offering art you must be able to draw human/humanoid characters - including female and male characters. Tho most of my characters will likely be male anyway.
* My health is very bad at the moment so keep in mind if your wanting to do an art trade or are waiting for some commissions it’s because I’m in and out of hospital and can’t be on devices for longer than a few minutes at a time
So first things first has anyone played the ‘Shall we date’ otome games?
If you have you’ll know/have a good idea of what I’m going on with this bulletin - if you don’t know what they are the best way to discribe the games are that they’re a series dating sims visual novel game like thing created by a Japanese gaming company.
I would like to create a game similar to the ‘shall we date’ series with the characters on my main/rp acc. It would be mostly for personal use/shared with friends thing so no profit involved (though I do still plan to ask all rightful character designers permission first)
I can do pretty much all of the art for it no problem, and I’ve got story lines in mind. But I would need help putting the game together like the coding and such along with a few extra bits of art like say extra outfit designs, backgrounds ect and I’m willing to give characters from my acc in exchange for the help and/or pay (prices would be talked about privetly - but please note that I have very limited amount of money each week but again that can be discussed privetly) so if anyone is interested or are able/willing to help can you please send me a message here or on my main acc Anime-art-fan so we can discuss costs, what your willing/can do
Mostly looking for people who can do the following:
Game coding and such to put the game together - very happy to pay for this
Someone able to draw backgrounds (trees/open fields/cities, ect) - happy to pay for this too
Someone to do ult outfit designs (festival outfits, swimsuits ect) - happy to pay for this
Happy to talk about what pricing you want as long as it’s within reason, I can do weakly payments if needed. If you would rather characters you can pick out the ones you would like equal to the amount of the cost we discuss including one from the free folder.
Requirements for applying:
- Must be able to draw backgrounds and/or outfits ect (I don’t mind if I get two different people doing these or multiple people drawing different backgrounds ect)
- For game coding and such you must be somewhat familiar with the ‘shall we date’ otome games so you know what I’m kind of looking at doing
If you think you have something you’d be able to help with outside of what I’ve listed send me a message.
If you’ve just got tips or help ideas and such feel free to add them below or message me! Any help would be insanely helpful! If you know anyone who might be able to help me (like any friends ect) it would be super helpful if you tag them <3<3
List of characters that will be in the game:
* note that i’m Still waiting to hear back from some artists on permission to use their characters in it or not
- Taro (got permission from their designer)
- Oliver (got permission from their designer)
- Yuu (got permission from their designer)
- Shin (got permission from their designer)
- Kevin (got permission from their designer)
- Junzo (got permission from their designer)
- Makuto (Got permission from their designer)
current outfits needed:
(8 needed) traditional Japanese festival outfit for the following characters: Luna, Seryu, Taft, Taro, Kevin, Kerr, Junzo, Lillian
(7 needed) traditional Chinese festival outfit for the following characters: Yuu, Shin, Oliver, Tetsui, Makuto, Tara, Inaba
(4 needed) female swimsuits for the following characters: Luna, Seryu, Inaba, Tara
(7 needed) male swimsuits for the following characters: Taft, Kerr, Taro, Shin, Oliver, Junzo, Lillian
(5 needed) dark hidden mystery outfit for the following characters: Kevin, Oliver, Yuu, Shin, Junzo
(1 needed) motorbike outfit for the following character: Junzo
characters that need some weapons/items designed:
Seryu: one double ended sword
Kerr: Spell book
Taft: portal crystal, spell book, bladed magic staff
Tetusi: one small long bladed knife
Junzo: Motor bike, sniper rifle, pocket knife
Makuto: Tazer gun, set of throwing knives
Inaba: set of throwing knives, sword that can turn into a blade of lightning