Ok, so this is going to be a list of a bunch of stats that aren't in the official stat page, but they're something I like keeping up with anyways. Cause I'm weird. XD I'll probably edit this from time to time since my number of characters constantly fluctuate. Also, characters that I'm selling/trading won't be included in these stats.
Male to Female Ratio
75 Males--85 Females
Characters Made By Myself
Characters Received from Friends (Sale,trade, gift, ect.)
Characters Received For Free
Characters Paid For (Money/points)
Characters I Traded Away/Sold, But Got Back Later
(Just a list of what I'm looking for in a character/character design!)
I only want designs that I'm allowed to use commercially!! (I want to be able to use the designs in published comics/books/other media if I like! I will ALWAYS give proper credit!)
I want adopts with as few restrictions on how I can use them as possible. I should be able to make any number of changes to the design, add clothing/accessories, and have no restrictions on how I can write/draw them. (I will not ever draw/write NSFW stuff however, so you don't have to worry about that!)
If I can't find any rule specifically forbidding commercial use (or I can't find any rules at all) I will usually assume that it's ok.
Simply put, I'm not interested in most species UNLESS I'm allowed to take the design out of the species and use it commercially!
Designs that come with lore/some story
Merman (REALLY want these right now!!)
Aquatic Humanoids in general
Insect Anthros (Especially mantis and moth!)
Pokemon Gijinka (Especially interested in Wooloo right now!)
Hollow Knight Designs (Picky)
Humans/Humanoids (Especially unusual looking ones!)
Stickmen Style Designs
Cute/Cool Monsters (Especially rabbit or cat based monsters)
Anything Unusual honestly
Themes I Like
Glowiness in general
Big Front Paws
Multiple Pairs of Ears/Tails
Lots of Fur/Floof
Eyes with Unusual Pupil Shapes
Black & White
Split markings (Half one color, half another color)
Greyscale with 1-3 brighter colors
Dark base color with 1-3 brighter colors
White base with 1-3 darker and/or brighter colors
Dark Cherryblossom Themed
Food Themed (Especially dessert or drink themed!)
Adopts with alternate color schemes
Adopts with multiple/alternate forms
Willing to look at other design types not on this list!
NOT Looking For
Closed/Open Species MYOs
Steven Universe Gems
Demons/anything demonic in nature
Extremely Creepy Designs
Anything having to do with gore (candy gore included) and decay/zombies! (Skeletons are a bit iffy)
Designs with eyes all over their body
Designs with a third eye in the middle of the forehead (2-3 pairs of eyes are fine!)
Anything gross/repulsive looking
Adopts Made from Dressup games or anything similar
Designs that look like they were drawn in 2 minutes on MS Paint
I found this RP Meme, and I thought it might be great to show to anyone who may be interested in RPing with me!
☒ - Disagree with/ Dislike
☑ - Agree with/ Like
() - Important notes
I am comfortable doing:
- Comment ☒
- Chats ☑
- Notes ☑
- Forum ☑
- Skype ☑
- Google Docs ☒
- Twitter DM ☒
- Other (Depends on what it is)
I am comfortable with:
- One on one role plays. ☑
- Up to three people. ☑
- Up to four people. ☑
- Five or more people! ☒
- As big as possible! ☒
I usually write about:
- One or two sentences. ☑
- One or two paragraphs. ☑
- Two to five paragraphs. ☑
- More than five paragraphs. ☒
- A few pages worth. ☒
(It really depends on how invested I am in a roleplay, or how distracted I am at the moment. I REALLY try not to do one/two liners consistantly!)
I am comfortable role-playing with people who write:
- One or two sentences. ☒
- One or two paragraphs. ☑
- Two to five paragraphs. ☑
- More than five paragraphs. ☑
- A few pages worth. ☑
(As long as you don't do one/two liner posts all the time, I don't mind! A lot of one-liners tend to slow the RP down to a crawl, and it's no longer exciting, sorry...)
I like getting requests from:
- Anyone and everyone at any time! ☑
- When I ask for role-plays. ☑
- From friends and acquaintances ☑
- From friends only.
(If you'd like to RP, please PM me, and let me know that you read this list! )
** Important: Communication is the key to a real life relationship, it shouldn't be abandoned for a fictional one either! Be sure to talk to your partners when considering romance!
I am comfortable shipping my characters:
- Never. ☒
- Our characters know each other deeply.
- Our characters know each other deeply, and I know I can trust the role-player.
- At the first sign of flirting!
- Only if the role-player and I plan it.
- It depends on the character.
(I do NOT do romantic roleplays unless I'm friends with you!)
If you want to ship with my characters:
- Talk to me about it from the start.
- Talk to me about it once our characters know each other. ☑
- Talk to me about it once they both have some feelings for each other.
- Talk to me about it when they finally decide that want to go beyond hugging.
(Only applies to rping with friends!)
When shipping my characters, I like the romance to happen:
- Swift as lightning!
- Fast, but not super fast.
- Happens in about three months
- Slow and steady wins the race.
- Slugs know what's up!
- My relationships know no speed. They happen if they happen. ☑
(Again, only applies when rping with friends!)
(NO SMUT E V E R ! ! )
When it comes to artwork depicting our relationship please:
- Do not post it at all without talking to me.
- Post it if it is cuddles and hugs. ☑
- Post it if it is kisses. ☑
- Post it if it is much more. ☒
- Do not post it at all if it depicts sexual acts! ☑
- Do not post it where I can see it, but draw what you like! ☒
(Do not draw our characters doing ANYTHING past hugs and kisses!)
(Let me know beforehand if there's anything you're not uncomfortable with doing, and I'll do the same!)
When it comes to violent situations, I am comfortable with:
- No violence at all! ☑
- I'm fine with verbal arguments! ☑
- Some violence, like a paper cut, or an accidental elbow to the face. ☑
- Mild violence, such as punching, kicking, hair pulling. ☑
- Violence, such as stabbings. ☑
- Beyond violence, such as torture and more. ☑
(I love action/adventure type RPs, so I'm perfectly fine with almost any kind of violence, as long as you don't get into gory detail about it. Also, don't try to godmod, nor kill off my char(s) unless I give you the go-ahead beforehand.)
If you are going to do something violent, please:
- Don't do it at all.
- Talk to me about it first.
- Surprise me! ☑
(Surprising twists are part of what keep RPs exciting! Go for it!)
- Do not post any dramatic scenes that that happened between our characters.
- Talk to me about it before posting! ☑
- Post what you like!
(I'm ok with dramatic scenes as long as it isn't gory/sexual in any way.)
Decided to whip up a wishlist!
Character Types I like:
Monsters (Feral or Anthro)
Hybrid Anthros/Ferals (two or more animals fused together)
Pokemon Fusions and/or Gijinkas
Themes I like:
Diamond shaped markings
Split/asymmetrical markings (half one color, half another)
Characters with big paws
Moss theme with bioluminescence
Characters with alternate color schemes
Colors I like:
Blues, purples, greens
Black and White