She/Her - 16 - ♎
Lilina Fire Emblem will always be my icon.
Anyway, what's up I'm Princess (Although you can call me Tori, Hist, whatever), and I am an autistic Filipino/Canadian who enjoys Nintendo and Fire Emblem a lot. Basically, I love to draw, either it be original art or fan art. Basically, I can draw anything, from simple monsters/creatures to (preferably) humans and humanoids. While I prefer creating my own characters, I enjoy adopting some as well. As a side note, all characters who are visible here are those with mostly finished profiles. Everyone else whose profile is mostly incomplete are either hidden on my main account (This one to be specific) or are indefinitely storaged in my alt.
Please note that I have anxiety, and I get easily uncomfortable when I either hear bad stuff related to either me or my interests or it's something that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I rarely block people, but please respect that :'^)
Focal image by Sachiko Wada
Things of note
- I do not do roleplays.
- My characters are not up for offer unless I say so otherwise.
- My characters may contain textual violence and abuse, and, to a lesser extent, cultism and drugs. As of 09/10/2019, all profile warnings have been turned off for an undetermined amount of time. If you are sensitive to these topics, you might want to look away.
- All art I drew for you is only for personal use, as long as I am still credited as the artist.
- Please do not repost any of my other art or fan art without my permission.
- You are free to draw my characters, but please do not sexualize them. I am uncomfortable with NSFW art.
I'm debating about watching Saint Seiya (The 1986 Anime, not the 2019 one that's airing on Netflix), and because I love fantasy stories, maybe I should give it a shot. I won't be reading the manga first though, since I'm a bit biased. I tried to watch Soul of Gold, but it ended up being pretty meh to me, so I didn't end up watching past the first episode of it (Though the one character that caught my interest for that anime is Lyfia).
Oh yeah, I also want to mention that the 1986 anime is pretty long as far as I'm aware (Like, 114 of them I guess. The dub doesn't have all the episodes unfortunately, so I'll watch it in sub instead).
What do you guys say? Is the 1986 anime worth it?
(Poll is anonymous btw...?)