Nominated TH's frenchiest frog
(and so are my OCs, esp. Hara & Oli)
Uni. student, English/Japanese major
History & theology enthusiast
INTJ | 18 | April 12 | He/him ⚧
OK: French > English (C1) > German (B1)
*Baby angel emoji*
Hi, I'm Raph, but you can call me Judas! Welcome to my profile!
I like videos games (especially Touhou and Nintendo games), drawing cute stuff, and studying theology and history as a hobby, as well as literature! All of this tend to influence my work a lot. I'm also fond of satire and irony.
I prefer to create characters all by myself, and use them in lengthy projects, but I've also got some adopted OCs. Most of my characters are humans, angels and demons. They all live in the same universe, which is very similar but also quite different from our own! My tag directory, which you can use for easier navigation, is here.
My characters are also sorted into different folders according to the project they're part of. My folder descriptions contain some information about my characters' storylines. The links to my folders are just below, have fun!
Notice & warnings
- My characters' bios may feature themes that are distressing or sensitive to some, such as religion, psychological violence, war (both fictional and real)... I don't recommend browsing through my characters if you think you'd be easily shocked or offended by the way I use them.
- Please also keep in mind that cultural differences between France and other countries do exist, such as differences in social issues, taboo topics and humour.
- You're free to draw my characters if you want to! The only thing that is prohibited is NSFW; I won't accept any of my characters being sexualized in any way.
- Despite being sorted into different folders, most of my characters belong to the same universe. However, their time period changes, so, unless they are immortal, they cannot interact.
- None of my characters are up for trade or sale, and I do not roleplay with them.
- Sorry if my English isn't perfect, it isn't my first language. Feel free to correct me if I make mistakes, it helps me to learn.