Characters Links Worlds
Designs Art Literature
Bulletins Comments Message Favorites Stats
Subscribe Authorize Block Report
- All my OCs are tagged accordingly. If you want to browse specific types of OCs be sure to use the tags to filter them out.
- You can browse my personal favourite OCs here.
- All my OCs are well over 18 y.old.
- None of my OCs are up for sale or trade unless tagged with the "adoptable" tag.
- You're welcome to draw fanart of my OCs at any point, I welcome it!
- I don't care what pronoun you use for me, as it shouldn't make a difference anyways.
- If you have any kind of question to me or my OCs, you're free to ask about anything anonymously or not here.
- Fun fact: Before rebranding, my screen name was Szaila.
Hello, my name is Keigora, but you can call me anytime~ AYYY
I am an avid OC enthusiast, pokemon trainer, stand user and freelancer. I indulge in various hobbies such as games, anime and browsing social media. One of my greatest joys in life is talking about OCs and especially interactions between mine and others' OCs. However, I don't do RP in the traditional sense. Idk I've just not gotten the hang of it, so I don't really enjoy it as much. What I like doing instead is like a 3rd person semi-rp where it's more of a discussion where both people suggest back and forth what would happen and what their OCs would do. That said, please don't hesitate to ask me any questions or DM me if you want to get to know me better!
- Please be sure to read through the Terms of Service before commissioning me.
- I'd much prefer to draw male characters, but I draw female characters just fine as well.
- I'm not able to do any explicit NSFW work, but I'm completely fine with pinups.
- Please be patient when commissioning me. I struggle with motivational issues, so a commission can take everywhere from a few hours to a month, and sometimes more (very rare though). Time spent also depends on how big the commission is and what the commission is as well.
- While it might take a while do note that I always deliver, and if for some reason I am not able to finish it due to personal reasons even after accepting it then I will be sure to give you a full refund.
- You are free to DM me about updates. It doesn't bother me.
- The only adopts I have available are shown in the links below
- I don't usually do OTAs, but I can lower the price of an adopt if you offer something alongside it.
- OTAs are only sent over to you once you've deliver on your end. I'll hold on to them in the meanwhile.
- As mentioned in the "About" tab, I don't really RP traditionally, nor do I have much experience with it.
- I much prefer RPing with mutuals and friends, so if you would want to RP I'd appreciate if we got to know eachother first. But it's not a must I guess.
- For you
- Personal projects
- Design more adoptables.
- Delayed Valentines pinup.
- Finish spiderboy servant illustration.
- Draw fullbody ref of Mordecai's vampire form and regal clothes.
- Finish Sintram's new fullbody ref.
- Waiting for
- Pokemon mystery dungeon franchise
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
- Kuroshitsuji AKA. Black Butler
- Finding new husbando material and obsessing over them
- Getting any kind of fanart
- Having money left after paying bills
- Commissioning art of my characters
- Stomping someone and winning hard
- napping and sleeping but especially napping
- The ocean
- Scary deep sea stuff
- Small-talk, E.G. "How was your day, what's up, how's life"
- "LOL XD" humor
- Messy lineart, stray lines etc.
- Unnecessary one-upping people
- Unnecessary random comments
- Waking up early
- Drawings with the thumb on the wrong side.
- People trying to buddy-buddy up to me super quickly, giving me weird nicknames etc.
- Loli, overly cutesy anime characters etc.
- Slice-of-life ugguu anime-girl fanservice animes
- Gorgeous characters and art.
- The way they draw boys are honestly #goals.
- Been a long-time fan since around 2013.
- Fell in love with their angular elegant style from their macabre art.
- Such raw big dick energy in painting has never been seen before.
- Amazing quality and creativity on their creature designs, I adore.
A collection of my most significant art.