Just call me Minty!
31 ♀ Married Pokémon Master
A cute gal who loves cute things~ I enjoy writing, drawing, role-playing, and gaming! I'm rather quiet for the most part, but I do love working on my characters and reading about the characters of others! I hope you enjoy meeting my OCs, as I've tried to put a lot of time and love into all of them.
I have a lot of fan characters, which of course are from my favorite games and series! Highlights include World of Warcraft, Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, and D&D. I also love anything related to phoenixes, mermaids, faeries, and other mythical creatures. You can read more about my interests here if you like!
Unless otherwise noted, none of my characters are available for sale or trade offers. My characters, ideas, and any of their artwork/literature/profile content may not be used in any way without permission; this includes taking heavy inspiration, face-claiming, RPing, or identifying/kinning with them.
Not open to roleplaying, but always up for discussing characters/stories if you're interested! I also do not mind fanart~
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy June everyone! Summer begins for us up here in the Northern Hemisphere, and I'm happy to start it feeling super productive and inspired!
Let's see... what all have I accomplished lately?
- Finalizing details on the house JibblyChan and I are buying; just have a few more to hammer out, then we sign the paperwork and they'll get to building!
- Taking care of myself for once--got a dentist appointment scheduled, and went to see the doctor for a checkup and get vaccinations in order! My arm still hurts, though. :c Tetanus shot always hurts me...
- Actually been inspired to color something! Was nice to break out the colored pencils again, and I want to get in the habit of doing more, even if I'm not actually drawing anything or coloring my own art. I've got a lot of coloring pages here and there, might as well use them? :3 You can check out my practice effort here!
- Starting a new writing project this month! Taking a break from my previous novel I was working on (bit overloaded on the goblin theme, so I'm going to cool down on that for now), and working on a new project this month! Aiming for 15k words again, but I'm going to rehaul my very first fanfic EVER! It was previously a 9900 word The Legend of Zelda fanfic I wrote when I was 12. (Which... I'm still impressed by? That's a really good sized project for my first serious attempt at writing!) Clearly a remake is in hand after almost 20 years, right? xD I'm excited~
- It's my birthday month~ Looking forward to having a nice long weekend since I took my birthday off, and hopefully doing something fun! I want to go to the zoo. That's where I always want to go~
I hope all of you have nice plans coming up, or just are looking forward to a nice June! <3