Majoring in Internet Drama
I'm a cringey artist and writer that mostly draws and writes fandom trash very quickly in ibisPaint and Google Docs respectively. Huge Pokémon nerd, heck, I even create fake Pokémon, and I'm making a better PMD story than most of y'all make. I do have some original shiz, but it's really hard to explain that original shiz so...
This is all of my characters which I love to roleplay as, and no, none of them will ever be tradeable. This, on the other hand, is a list of characters that deserve more art (in my opinion). Drawing either set of characters is perfectly fine, and very much appreciated.
- If you are continuously aggressive at me in forums I'm just gonna block you now, no warnings. At least I'm not blocking you for posting often. :)
- I have an alt! It's technically Icarus's but whatever.
- My icon is a meme from The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, which is a show by Netflix.
- I'm an avid roleplayer, if you want to, just ask. Though I'm not good at more than about a paragraph...
- If I don't respond, don't bug me! I'm probably just offline for some reason or another, often sleep or school or work!
- The above is unless I tell you to bug me, which usually happens if your thing is a Shinujinn or other commission.
- Comments and faves are enabled on my images as well as my characters, so I can create an image rp starter.
I used to do commissions. Then I realized that on toyhou.se that requires a paypal. I don't want to make a paypal. Otherwise it'd be open. Art trades are something you can ask for and typically I'll say yes as long as you're not unreasonable. Even friends, though, may not get requests...because I hate doing requests. I want at least something back...
I've decided that if you are continuously aggressive at me or the admins in forums I'm just gonna block you now, no warnings. I really wish it didn't take multiple conversations that make me afraid that the site will ban Pokémon fan characters and being blocked by the literal account called Admin to do so.
But hey, at least I'm not blocking you for posting often. :)
I've learned my lesson from both DA (read: Nathaniel Reevers) and the above experience: BLOCK. OFTEN.