probably shouldnt exist
I'm a cringey artist and writer that mostly draws and writes fandom trash very quickly in ibisPaint and Google Docs respectively. Huge Pokémon nerd, heck, I even create fake Pokémon, and I'm making a better PMD story than most of y'all make. I do have some original shiz, but it's really hard to explain that original shiz so...
This is all of my characters which I love to roleplay as, and no, none of them will ever be tradeable. This, on the other hand, is a list of characters that deserve more art (in my opinion). Drawing either set of characters is perfectly fine, and very much appreciated.
- I have an alt! It's technically Icarus's but whatever.
- Icon is a drawing of Trixie made by FoofyFaun.
- I'm an avid roleplayer, if you want to, just ask. Though I'm not good at more than about a paragraph...
- If I don't respond, don't bug me! I'm probably just offline for some reason or another, often sleep or school or work!
- The above is unless I tell you to bug me, which usually happens if your thing is a Shinujinn or other commission.
- Comments and faves are enabled on my images as well as my characters, so I can create an image rp starter.
I used to do commissions. Then I realized that on toyhou.se that requires a paypal. I don't want to make a paypal. Otherwise it'd be open. Art trades are something you can ask for and typically I'll say yes as long as you're not unreasonable. Even friends, though, may not get requests...because I hate doing requests. I want at least something back...
Many moons after the events of Omen of the Stars, a fledgling Clan has established itself in a dense forest. SunClan has taken root, and while supplies are limited due to the large amount of loners nearby, it is doing the best it has since its founding. But old threats have come back to haunt the new Clan, namely its only ex-member, Rosetail, and her family. Will the Clan be able to hold up?