dont recommend th to anyone
I'm a cringey artist and writer that mostly draws and writes fandom trash very quickly in ibisPaint and Google Docs respectively. Huge Pokémon nerd, heck, I even create fake Pokémon, and I'm making a better PMD story than most of y'all make. I do have some original shiz, but it's really hard to explain that original shiz so...
This is all of my characters which I love to roleplay as, and no, none of them will ever be tradeable. This, on the other hand, is a list of characters that deserve more art (in my opinion). Drawing either set of characters is perfectly fine, and very much appreciated.
- I have an alt! It's technically Icarus's but whatever.
- Icon is of my character January.
- I'm an avid roleplayer, if you want to, just ask. Though I'm not good at more than about a paragraph...
- If I don't respond, don't bug me! I'm probably just offline for some reason or another, often sleep or school or work!
- The above is unless I tell you to bug me, which usually happens if your thing is a Shinujinn or other commission.
- Comments and faves are enabled on my images as well as my characters, so I can create an image rp starter.
I used to do commissions. Then I realized that on toyhou.se that requires a paypal. I don't want to make a paypal. Otherwise it'd be open. Art trades are something you can ask for and typically I'll say yes as long as you're not unreasonable. Even friends, though, may not get requests...because I hate doing requests. I want at least something back...
So um...designing characters is really hard rn since I prefer digital refs..
Plus, I have a lot of characters as it stands..
I have several designs I really wanna do tho...
Which design should I do next?