❗️ If you do not agree to any or all of these terms, then please move on!! ❗️
Last Edited: 12/01/2020
- I don't like drama. 😑 Period. To put it frankly: I'm too old for that bullshit.
- I reserve the right to refuse sales/exchange to users. I do not refuse lightly.
- If I feel you are being rude or abusive to me or anyone else requesting one of my adoptables, I will ban you from my page and I will refrain from future sales/exchanges.
- I am not obligated to put up with misbehavior or inappropriate remarks. Artists are people, too.
- Online art is not my primary job, I am not always online 24-7. Please leave me a note or message.
- All forms of harassment will result in my banning/blocking you from my account/social media. I don't want to deal with that anymore. 😡
- If you make a scene and start posting accusations because you didn't get your way, I will refuse to sell you anything ever again.
- Do not sell my pay-to-use/free-to-use as-is or as part of a collection of bases.
- Do not claim my unedited bases as your own original work!
- I don't police who and who doesn't own my pay-to-use lines, but please do not distribute bases you've purchased from me out for free.
- My line art that is pay-to-use or free-to-use is intended for adoptables, original characters, and for personal use role play.
- NOT for commercial use! Do not include my line art in comics/illustrations/publications intended for commercial use!
- Credit is not always required. If you'd like to credit/share, please do!
- I reserve the right to refuse/ignore requests that are not done in the manner I asked.
- I use Paypal for all money transactions.
- If I cannot understand your question/comment(s), I will move on.
- If you do not respond to a question I need an answer to within 24 hours, I will move on.
- Do NOT give me money for an adoptable/line art before I have approved.
- Crossposted adoptables (adopts posted both on Fur Affinity and Toyhouse) are sold based on who requests first, I use timestamps on comment posts to do this to the best of my ability!
- The earliest post from either site gets the adoptable.
Your Resales & Your Trades
- As of September 19, 2019 you are allowed to resell and retrade your owned adoptables that I've made for the same price you purchased them.
- You are in charge of what or how to price additional art you purchased for said adoptable. I can't police that nor would I even try to.
- If you do trade something I've made to someone else, please let me know so I can update it on the "Sold" section of my gallery/-ies on Fur Affinity.
- If you've traded on Toyhouse, I cannot and probably will not give you the art for that adoptable as it now belongs to someone else.
- If your adoptables have been stolen, please report them to the admin of this site.
Commissions & Trades
- I can ONLY use the information you give me! 📣📣📣
- I am not psychic, please include any and all references you have available.
- If you ask for something but offer no references, I will draw something that I feel is appropriate for the piece.
- I only use Paypal for real money exchanges.
- I reserve the right to refuse certain requests.
On Holds and Pending Sales
- I no longer accept Deviant Art points. 👈
- As of March 2, 2017 I will hold pets for a maximum of 48 hours (I will use the post's timestamp for this).
- After 48 hours, an adoptable will be open again for someone new to purchase it.
Pixel Emoticons & Animated GIFs
- My emoticons are free for personal use on and off Deviant Art for journal decorations, forum posts, etc.
- My emoticons are not intended for applications, programs, or games intended for sale/profit/commercial use!
- For those who know/have editing skills, I give my permission to recolor my animated gifs to match your aesthetic(s).
- You can use my animations on Blingee/Giphy or similar apps/programs/filters.
- Please credit me for the original animation when posting to a gallery.