"By perseverance the snail reached the ark." - Charles Spurgeon
Heyo, I'm Hunter, a guy who is a proud resident of Atlanta, Georgia. I am a character designer and illustrator, and this right here is my little character haven for both my personal and study-based characters. Here is where I put the main scraps of information for all my characters. While most are fully panned out, some are still in development; I don't have much time dedicated to just writing, so it may take a while to migrate all their information over here from the shards of paper, memos, and word documents they've existed in before.
Aside from characters and art, I'm a furry and a snail breeder (Yes you read that right). I'm a huge fan of many insects and other small critters, but by far my most loved animal is the terrestrial snail, they are special to me to many reasons, and with this information, it should not surprise you that one of my fursonas is a snail. I'm not going to bore you with more talk about snails, since I'm sure I could talk the ears off a monkey if you let me, but if you want to know more or just want to see pictures of my many snails, feel free to just ask.
Some of my other interests, aside from snails of course, include dinosaurs, superheroes, and video games, or any combination of those three. My favorite dinosaur is the Compsognathus, my favorite superhero is Spiderman, and my favorite game is Ark: Survival Evolved. I like some shows, Motorcity, Danny Phantom, and Black Mirror are my favorites. I'm also a huge fan of Roosterteeth, and Hollywood Undead. I'm obsessed with Hollywood Undead, so don't bring them up unless you're ready for a 2 hour long chat on how much I like them.
P.s. My characters are not for sale, please do not ask to buy any of my characters.
Anyways, below are some sites I visit more often than Toyhou.se, as I use this place mostly for storage and nothing else.
- Pixels made by Azmaven -
Find me here
Chibi from Cutesu
So finally here's my rp search, feel free to ask any questions. I'm looking for people to roleplay with, either one on one or in group. I've been roleplaying for years and am pretty literate. I'm 19 and am mostly looking for roleplay partners 18 and up. I'm friendly, but don't know how to introduce myself, so below is some information on my roleplaying habits if you're interested.
- I roleplay in 3rd person
- my replies average 5 paragraphs, Usually staying in the 2-10 paragraph range.
- I mainly roleplay novel-style, not doing script atm
- I only roleplay males
- I'll only roleplay smut with people 18 and older.
- I am ok with doing multiple characters in the same roleplay.
- I am ok with group roleplays
- Usually, a roleplay needs at least some violence for me to accept
- Blood, disembowelment, torture, everything under the sun that involves harm to the character is A+, but not necessary.
- I heavily prefer gore that comes as a result of active violence and involves pain/injury.
- Non-violent gore, such as light torture, artistic gore, or romantic gore, are all still cool, but I get bored quickly.
- I do not roleplay fantasy gore (eg. candy gore, happy guro).
- Unless it contributes nothing, I heavily prefer rps where smut will be encountered at some point or another.
- I have no preference towards playing the dominant or submissive character in a roleplay, I'm good at both and it depends on the character
- I prefer heterosexual pairings, but I'm cool with roleplaying m/m depending on the character.
- Kinks, hardcore fetishes, I'm cool with it (mostly) all. If you want a roleplay of that caliber, ask for my f-list.
- I generally prefer sexual encounters where romance is minimal or non-existent at first, but it depends mostly on the character/plot
- I like roleplaying smut all the way through, I prefer if you do too as there are only a few cases where I'm comfortable skipping.
- A lot of things depend on the character I'll be rping.
- You don't need to ask me before drawing/writing about my characters, unless you ask me otherwise, I like surprising my rp partners.
- Most things will depend on the characters used.
- I'd prefer you tell me before doing anything that might change the flow of the story drastically.
What I look for in you
- Detailed replies matching my length.
- Be ok with at least violence and minor gore.
- Please be an experienced rper. I can mirror post, but I prefer if you're comfortable mirroring me in some cases.
- Respectful of what I will not do with certain characters.
- Has original, well balanced characters that will help further a story.
- Communicative and assertive, willing to be frank with me on what you won't do and when I'm slacking.
- Is creative or can otherwise contribute ideas to a discussion.
- For the love of all that is good in the world, do not stick my characters with someone extremely weak and in need of protection, I don't do pity party roleplays, and I'm only saying this because it has happened on several occasions and it pisses me off. If your character can't at the very least defend themselves to progress a roleplay, I'm not the partner for you.
***NOTE: Make sure to establish boundaries first. I have very few limits in what subjects I can roleplay, and while this makes me versatile, it also means that I might accidentally tread onto subjects you aren't comfortable with. If there's anything at all you want to keep out of our roleplay, make sure to mention it as soon as possible! Very few things will turn me away from a serious and good roleplaying partner. I will never, ever, purposefully attempt to roleplay something you don't like or are sensitive to, I fully repect my partner's boundaries no matter what I'm personally comfortable with.
Where I roleplay
- Discord (Real-time chat)
- Toyhou.se (World forums)
- Advanced scribes (Forums)
- MSPARP/MXRP (Real-time chat)
You can suggest any other place to rp, I'm pretty flexible, I won't however rp on google docs, through email, or on my phone (eg. kik, text). Also, I like having a log of my rps, so unless we're doing script, I won't rp on game chats like IMVU, Transformice, ect.
- Original Rp
- Modern/Urban settings
- Realistic w/fantasy elements
- Gore/violence heavy rps
- Fandom based Rps
- Survival elements
- Street life
- Medieval/Past times
- Romance based/true love
- Song based
- Teenage only rps
- Slice of life
- Crack Roleplay
You can ask for roleplay with most of my characters, but these are the ones I'm most likely to accept with.
The more stars, the more I crave a roleplay with them
CLICK PICTURES FOR THE CHARACTER'S PROFILE
Savage (Anthony Magnus) ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ (Dying tor a roleplay with him, help)
Roleplays best with: Individuals of any demeanor and any gender
Pairs best with: [Is Bisexual] Individuals of any demeanor and any gender
Dom or Sub: Dom (May consider sub later on in a rp)
Description: Savage is more flexible in setting than one might think, he doesn't necessarily need his special powers, and he can fit in most universes. Plot-wise, I'll let him get into just about anything that makes sense. A big part of Savage is that he is an outlier in a modern world, he is a human with the mind of an animal, which one wouldn't expect to find in a city. This is the main reason that regardless of the universe , I will usually only roleplay Savage in heavily populated areas, where one wouldn't expect to find someone like him.
Constants: The only thing that can be changed about Savage is his powers, which can be altered or removed as necessary, and his history. Savage's history may have anywhere from a few details, to some major events changed to make sense in the universe he is put in.
Other: NSFW is a must for this character due to his nature and animal-like behaviors. Medium to Heavy gore is needed, and you must be comfortable with descriptions of actions of a sexual nature, even though character-on-character smut itself is not needed for him.
1. Anything that can play on his animal-like behaviors/cannibalism
2. Violence-heavy, anything involving hunting or being hunted.
3. Survival in a new world, cities, hiding, ect.
4. Pet-play, animalistic smut, a/b/o, or any similar smut themes.
5. Experimentation, escape, anything similar if good plot
1. Y/c and Savage are forced to try and survive in dystopian city after y/c accidentally lands in Savage's universe.
2. Y/c finds and tries to nurse Savage back to health, having to deal with his cannibalistic tendencies and animalistic behavior, while at the same time trying to keep him hidden from the government/an organization.
3. Y/c is a hero/villain assigned to try and train the newly captured Savage.
4. Y/c is tasked with hunting down and taking down Savage, but either underestimates his power or takes mercy on him.
Bloodlust (Liam Blood) ⋆⋆⋆⋆
Roleplays best with: Strong-willed males and females
Pairs best with: [Asexual] n/a
Dom or Sub: n/a
Description: Liam is pretty flexible in terms of universe and setting, he can be placed pretty much anywhere without needing to change much of anything about him. He's aggressive, impulsive, and powerful, always thirsting for blood and violence, and I feel he'd do best in situations where lots of confrontation happens, or in which his psyche and sanity are put under intense scrutiny.
Constants: Not much can be changed about Liam's personality without compromising the integrity of the character. He will always be impulsive, dumb, and aggressive, as well as being short and power hungry. However, for the sake of adding interest, I can give him powers and change up his history the slightest bit.
Other: I'd prefer to not rp smut with this character, so heavy gore is needed. non-con being performed on Liam is ok depending on the context.
1. Anything involving heavy violence and torture
2. A character that can balence out Liam's stupidity
3. Someone trying to put Liam in his place
1. Y/c is a popular hero whose ratings go down after Liam kills the people y/c was trying to save on several occasions. Y/c snaps and sacrifices their hero career to teach Liam a lesson.
2. Y/c is a psychologist trying to get inside the mind of a violent criminal who has murdered several others in prison, y/c puts their life at risk in order to find out whats going through Liam's mind.
3. Y/c and Liam, among others, manage to escape a facility they were experimented on. The others want to leave Liam to die due to his bloodlust, but y/c has to try and keep him under control until they evade recapture
4. Y/c is trying to get revenge by breaking Liam via torture/non-con.
Xenzis (Cameron Hastings) ⋆⋆⋆⋆
Roleplays best with: Males and Females of any personality type
Pairs best with: [Is Bisexual] Males and Females of any personality type
Dom or Sub: Works well for either regardless of the gender of his partner.
Description: Cameron is one of my most flexible characters in terms of the characters I can rp him with. Usually, if there isn't a clean fit for any other character, I'll use Xenzis because he's easily molded to fit into other universes and interact with other characters.
Constants: Essential to Xenzis' character is his backstory, namely the single mother/lowerclass combo, it may have some tweaks but this doesn't change. He will always be missing an eye, whether he loses it before the rp starts or during. A big part of him is that he is not emotionally stable and is subject to mood swings, this will not be changing regardless of plot or universe, the reason for his mood swings can be tweaked (eg. disorders, accident, drugs). Finally, he'll always have a gore fetish of some type and he'll always be desperate for human contact in some way, whether it will be for comfort, relationships, or intercourse.
Other: Some NSFW is a must with this character. At the very least, there has to be gore for me to willingly rp him. I'm currently craving a M/F pairing with him in which the female is the dominant/leading partner.
1. Anything involving heavy gore
3. Gritty, angsty realistic rp
4. Fetish-heavy, kinky, or gore-fetish related
4. Running from police, prison escape, partners in crime
5. Psychological horror, asylum
Urban (Zackary Maxwell) ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
Roleplays best with: Basass/Impulsive Indivuals of any gender
Pairs best with: [Bi and Asexual] Badass/Impulsive Individuals of any gender
Dom or Sub: Sub or Even
Description: Urban is probably one of my most limited characters in terms of setting and universe. As his name implies, he roleplays best in city settings, but he is not limited to this. Urban can also be roleplayed in in a forest-like setting, as long as there is some kind of city, town, or heavily inhabited place nearby. The point is, he needs some kind of abandoned building/structure/tunnels to inhabit. Also, the roleplay cannot be completely realistic or involve lots of human interaction, he usually needs his powers and abilities to be able to be roleplayed well, and interacting with more than one or two people at a time is not for this character.
Constants: Pretty much everything about Urban has to remain constant with the exception of his history. Urban's history is pretty flexible and is free to change depending on the universe he is set in. Also, his powers and abilities can be changed or removed, but I am rather picky about this.
Other: Considering this character's build and personality, please be comfortable with descriptions of injury/minor body horror at the very least. Also, while I can roleplay him romantically, I will not outright roleplay smut with him.
1. Mystery, gritty, city-setting
2. Being hunted or hunting, escape from governement
4. Trespassers in his territory
Inu (Inuxen Swiffton) ⋆⋆⋆
Roleplays best with: Badass/Impulsive Females or Impulsive younger males
Pairs best with: [Is Straight] Badass Females (Human only)
Dom or Sub: Dom or Even
Description: Inuxen is a large, strong, fatherly male who I've found works best in situations where he is either forced to take care of someone, is on the run, and/or is challenged by someone as strong, or stronger than him He fits best into an urban fantasy universe rather than a solely fantasy universe. He is specifically made to be fit into a universe where he is among humans rather than his own kind, knowing he is an outlier.
Constants: Inuxen's nature of being the big, strong, alpha-male type will not change regardless of universe, what can change is his intelligence, as I can make him more animalistic or a wiser, more logical archetype due to his age. Speaking of which, his age will never go any lower than 30. His appearance will always stay the same aside from his clothes, which may only change in roleplay. Finally, Inu's history is flexible, but he will always have been born naturally from his parents, never as a human-made creature or as part of an experiment.
Other: NFSW not necessary, but keep in mind that due to his power, there will be mention of death at the very least. Also, I will most likely refuse to roleplay this character in a universe with only anthros.
1. Escape from goverment/organization
2. Face-off, power rivalry
3. Having a family while being hunted
4. Kinky Human x Anthro
Bullsguye (Jonathan Silver) ⋆⋆⋆⋆
Roleplays best with: Badass/Impulsive Females or Calm individuals of any gender
Pairs best with: [Bisexual, female preference] Badass Females or Males of any demeanor
Dom or Sub: Dom
Description: I'm slightly more picky about what universe I put this guy in, he's a powerful fellow, and I like exercising that to the best of my ability. He fits best in superpowered universes or in universes where there is lots of action required. Urban fantasy settings like Marvel fit this guy the best. But realistic roleplays heavy in survival elements (like apocalyptic, Hungergames-esque) also fit him well.
Constants: Surprisingly, Bullsguye doesn't have many constants. He's relatively flexible in personality, however, he can never be peace-loving. Bullsguye always has a streak of violence in him, however, this can range from sarcastic and heavily salty, to just downright angry and violent. In addition, a key part of his character is that he always has more power than he lets himself show. He is usually significantly stronger than others in either ability or power, depending on his universe, and only shows it when pushed. Finally, Bullsguye is solely a hero, he can never be part of the evil alignment.
Other: Please don't try to pair this guy up with someone incredibly wimpy/in need of protection. He is not the caretaker or escort type, he needs someone who can stand alongside him regardless of their power level. Heavy action is a must, gore and smut are not necessary, but might lead in that direction eventually with this character.
1. Face off, Power rivalry
2. Superhero school/academy rivalry
3. Survival situations/Survive in new world
4. Forced partnership, hate relationship
5. Opposing ideals, rivalry
Peacemaker (Oliver Jones) ⋆⋆⋆
Roleplays best with: Badass/Impulsive Males and Females
Pairs best with: [Is Gay] Males of any demeanor
Dom or Sub: Sub or Even
Description: Peacemaker is a very flexible character, he is a powerful, yet pacifist hero who can be played in almost any universe, but works best in a realistic universe or superhero universe. He does not work well in universes where it is always needed to be tough or where human contact is limited (eg. zombie apocalypse), considering he is a pacifist and mostly fights with words.
Constants: One thing that will never change about Peacemaker is his pacifism. There can be varying levels, of course, as there are many cases in which he will need to fight. But Peacemaker will never willingly commit an unprovoked act of violence. Another thing that is essential to Peacemaker is his history, it will almost always remain exactly the same minus the last few bits or certain details, which can be changed depending on what universe he is put in. There are a few exceptions to this, but typically it stays untouched. What can change about peacemaker are certain bits of his personality, such as how tough he is, how naive or susceptible to deception he is, or even his level of sanity, as some universes toughen someone up more easily.
Other: NSFW is up to you for this guy, heavy gore nor smut aren't needed for a roleplay with Peacemaker, but it does add a good level of interesting to a roleplay with him. Also, keep in mind that Peacemaker is best played with characters that are the polar opposite of him, or at the very least, not very peaceful.
1. Opposing ideals, rivalry
2. Forced survival, being hunted/escape
3. Hero x Villain romance controversy