Kobi | 26 | he/him
I'm okay-ish with offers on characters outside of my uft/ufs folder, just know that I'm much less likely to consider any given offer.
most important tags:
- never: stuff that will absolutely never be for trade
- not rn: things that I'm currently very attached to and am unlikely to let go of anytime soon, you can try though.
- can sell: just means I'm allowed to sell the design in accordance with the designer's TOS, does not mean I'm looking to sell them.
- offer/o: just means I'm currently offering to trade them with someone, does not indicate that they are uft/ufs/ufo
- u1-u4: 'u' standing for 'universe'; these don't represent specific settings or stories really, they are more like personal headcanons for which characters I can imagine existing together. so, for example: u2 characters don't make sense together with u4 characters (again, this is just my personal interpretations)
- u1: my main headworld/universe where nearly all my original characters reside.
- u2: sci-fi universes with magical/spiritual underpinnings, has a more realistic lean. where i place palleth (grem2 universe), or at least my interpretation of it.
- u3: universes where magic and science are perfect equals, includes skire (cccat universe) and linen freaks (my species)
- u4: pretty much just a catch all for furry shit LMAO, universes that are more cartoony than realistic, loosely defined rules. includes chimereons and some of my other species.
- u0: characters that can hop between dimensions canonically or that I personally can imagine existing in 2 or more of the other universes.
- os: original species, includes open species, closed species, and everything in between.
- adopted: designs entirely by other people
- myself: designs made by myself, includes my species MYOs
I requested creator credits on a few designs of mine that are floating around, specifically ones I sold under my old adoptables account username (heavensense on deviantart). Just makes it easier for me to keep track of things!
proof that both accounts are mine can be found here: https://www.deviantart.com/heavensense/journal/dead-account-795039825