EDIT: I've responded to a few replies with possible plans, but there's still a significant amount of people who voted against it, and a lot of complicated thoughts about going forward/doing a lot of background checking in order to do it properly, SO, for now I'm just gonna leave it on the backburner until there's a time where I can do all of that and no stone is left unturned _(:3 I am easily exhausted by going between multiple conversations at once and extremely scatterbrained so I still need to recover from doing all the MYO related stuff I did recently
Hello all! I've been asked over the months for trade-ins and such, and I've tried to remedy it instead by doing MYO openings, but I do at least want to consider the option still because I know people have Dreamies and Czylphs they no longer want/use and can't find trades for.
(for those who are unaware, a trade-in is when you trade me an approved/official design of my CS that you own, in exchange for a MYO slot with equal trait rarities.)
The reason why I haven't is mostly that there's not a lot I want right now, so there isn't much motivation for me to revamp the ones traded in.
I wanted to ask a general question about revamps and how people felt about me possibly earning money off of them? I've had people in the past tell me that because I put effort into changing the design significantly (in most cases) it should be fine, but I want to hear absolutely everyone's opinion on the matter before I even consider doing this sort of thing.
The poll is anonymous, so no need to worry about being seen for what you vote.
If you have additional commentary feel free to post it! Please keep replies civil as I don't want to incite arguments on this sort of stuff in the case of clashing opinions between customers.
I'm rather neutral on the topic myself since until now I didn't accept money for the OTAs I put up of revamped designs.
So here's the question succinctly,
If a MYO design by you (Dreamy, Czylph, etc) was traded in, and I revamped it (changed colors, markings and traits to my own taste and placed it on new art) and took monetary offers on it, would you be okay with that?
NOTE: This would ONLY be available for NEW trade-ins taken after this post, I don't want to go back and address old designs I've never revamped and stick a (possibly) new rule to them.
The idea of revamps (for me) is that I edit them beyond the realm of what would generally be allowed for edits on my designs so they become "new" designs. Sometimes though, I just really like the designs that are traded in but still don't see myself personally using them, so I may not change much about it. Is that still okay by you? Where would you draw the line (and if you're comfortable, elaborate)?
No submissions will be accepted past this point!
Anything submitted before now will be addressed & processed proper over the next 1-2 days. ^^
Thank you everyone so much for an excellent turnout (and for helping fund my upcoming dental work T T)
A little under 48 hours left for folks to submit their MYOs from my sale HERE!
I also want to put out a brief warning, ALL entries submitted with at least a flat colored design before 11:59 PM EST on Dec 10th will be counted, even if I ask you for edits and/or send invoices out 1-2 days later. ^^ Just be sure it's submitted within the permitted time period!
Sorry to spring this up on y'all, BUT I keep feeling guilty about not selling more MYOs and I really want to get them out there! I will go back to actual slot sales in the new year, but for now I wanted to try this.
What's for sale;
- ONE DESIGN OF EACH SPECIES PER ACCOUNT/PERSON. $25 for a Dreamy, $35 for a Czylph.
- All Dreamies and Czylphs will be FULLY COMMON, do not use any traits of a higher tier at this time.
- Limited Rare and Super Rare trait sales for Dreamies will go up later, likely more toward the middle/end of December.
- You will bring a design to me (via PM here) between now and December 10th 11:59PM EST, and once I approve it, you will be expected to pay.
- You are not paying for a slot itself, only directly for the design you are submitting.
- This is unlimited in the sense that there are no reservation spots, only a time limit. However many people submit a single design of either/both species within the eligible time period is what I am accepting.
- Finished designs that have been approved + paid for will have the username listed here for record keeping.
- I will NOT accept designs from blank/inactive/new accounts, and/or accounts that do not have a clearly active social media (twitter, insta, deviantart, etc) elsewhere in order to avoid circumventing of my rules.
Please do not waste either of our time by making a design to submit it on a side account because you will be denied.
I'm going to have a lot on my plate with a semi-unlimited opening and I really don't need to deal with multiple submissions from a single entity. >_<;;
- You may draw your design in any medium.
- You may have a design commissioned (I understand this may result in late entries if artists go MIA, this can be discussed privately with affected users.)
- Please be sure to check WIPs with me before finishing the entire product because you may asked to change aspects of your design.
- As stated, you will only be paying to have your finished design approved, you are not paying for an empty slot to hold onto.
- You have until December 10th at 11:59PM Eastern to submit a finished design to me.
- The prices are $25 for a Dreamy and $35 for a Czylph.
- Invoices will be sent in bulk once I've gained a sufficient amount of submissions to do so, you will be pinged in a mass comment here once they've been sent.
- Please understand it will take some time to check notes, send invoices and get back to everybody. There will be times where I may take over 24hr to send invoices or reply, but I will try my best to respond quickly.
As long as you start the submission process before the end date, it can be worked out.
COMPLETED DESIGN LIST
Hello all! I don't boost my patreon often but I wanted to remind people that I'm selling bi-monthly design batches there as well, which so far have been Dreamies but I may do mixed species batches in the future ^^
Sales are for the $5 tier, and will be held as flaffles (from this point forward) so it's a 24hr application period. Batches usually range from 6-8 designs, and they have all common traits.
Patreon designs will always be on-base and $70 or below per design.
The current schedule is that the final batch for 2020 will be released TOMORROW, and further planned batches projected for 2021 will be in January, March, May, July, September, November. Billing is paused for off-months, so people who apply to my Patreon won't need to worry about unsubbing for the months I don't put out designs (if for some reason payments still go through because of a glitch, I will make it up by doing a batch that month! But I will always be pausing billing in February, April, June, August, October and December.)
Of course everyone is willing to sub/unsub at their leisure! Do not ever feel guilty for needing to unsub my Patreon. ^^
In the future when my commission plate is completely cleaned off, I will consider a $8-10 dollar tier where I sell off-base designs and/or take commissions. I am also considering doing smaller patreon-only MYO sales, but for now the certainty is the bi-monthly design batches. ~
Hello all! In order to mix things up a little from the norm, I decided to put out some Faunnies ^^ I had a lot of fun putting extra design elements into the clothing for a change and hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!
NOTE: Faunnies do not have rarities atm! All the traits shown on this adopt sheet are common variety (ears, tail, and star type). The ones displayed here are all short hair variety, long hair variety (and visuals) coming soon.
- Auction ends in ~48 hours, concluding at 8:00PM EST NOV 19th! CURRENT TIME HERE!
- Please respond to the previous bidder to place a bid.
- Snipe guard is activated within the last 15 minutes. All bids made within this time will extend the auction for 15 minutes until no subsequent bids are placed.
- Upon winning, payment is required up front!
*Payment plans are allowed for bids over $500, requiring an immediate down payment of 40% of the final bid amount, and the payment fully finished within a month.
*Longer payment times are available for bids over 1k.
- Once a win is confirmed you have 24 hours to pay (or down pay for plans) before your win is forfeit and the adopt is re-sold.
- The winner receives the unmarked file (+ any un-textured file) via PM once electronic signature & payment is complete.
- You agree to my adopt ToS by purchasing, so please be sure to read.
- Do not edit your bids in the chain -- if you have an issue, speak with me first!
- You will be prompted to provide a link to an active account once your win is confirmed unless I am able to find one on your page!
- I reserve the right to deny a sale to somebody who cannot prove their ties to any community. I do not wish to risk money/business with people who only give me empty/new accounts as confirmation.
- ADOPT TOS + FAUNNY INFO
START BID FOR ALL: $25
MINIMUM INCREMENT: $5
Hey all! I've had this Lili for a bit and I reeeally love him, but every time I draw him it's just not quite the mood I'm aiming for and it puts me off a bit <:c
So I'm considering taking offers on him.
At this time, I'm only looking for: Other Lilidae, Wishbones, or Elusi!
Feel free to comment/DM if interested. ^^
THIS IS NOW CLOSED!
I'll be contacting people via PM if I'm interested in a slot swap and I'll keep this here for future reference in case I get any ideas and want to inquire later. ^^
Hello! I have like 2389273932 MYO slots but what's some more, right?
I'm interested in making alternate forms of some of my main OCs! Because of this, I'll be sort of picky on what I accept -- so don't worry about your species seeming disinteresting to me, it's more likely that it doesn't fit my scope of what I'm after right now.
That said, I'm offering..
-Dreamy MYOs with trait additions
-Czylph MYOs with minor or major blessing
-Possibly other MYOs? Very unlikely since I don't have bases/more fleshed out info for some of them but we'll see >_<
---traits that I offer will vary based on what I'm asking for in return! I try to match rarities / monetary value, basically.
The only species I'm interested in a second-hand slot for is
OTHERWISE I am ONLY looking for slots directly offered by species owners, so please do not offer me already purchased slots! I need specific traits available to me. ^^
Post your info here if you're interested and I'll keep this open for 1-3 days and contact those I'm interested in by PM!