- Just leave my credit in there - if it's too big, make it small.
- DO NOT steal, claim, heavily reference, or redistribute my code and template designs, or I'll be forced to hunt your home down and cover everything you own in jelly.
- It's okay if someone pays you or you pay someone else to edit it.
- Feel free to rip about my codes as much as you want, including frankensteining them with other codes.
- I'm not going to put your layout together for you unless I'm paid - sorry I don't have the time anymore.
- All codes are mobile friendly.
- I use google chrome and the night theme when coding, so if something looks weird or off then that's why.
- I take Paypal (USD) and DA Points (100 = $1), please specify which you're using to purchase.
- Once purchased, you'll be authorized to see the live view & the code in the tabs.
- If something is marked as DO NOT TOUCH, like most of my CSS, and you decide to touch it, I am not going to help you fix it.
- DO NOT take my CSS or layouts apart to steal parts of the code either.
- If you respect me, my code, layout designs, and rules, I'm extremely happy to help.
- Keep my credit on there - along with any other designers'.
Yes, it's short for vomit.
There's a million reasons why, all of them revolve around me being a dumb bitch. If you think it's really important, send it to me again! There's a 100% chance I just forgot to respond.
I only help with short snippets of code - I won't walk you through how to make your own. If you'd like to pay me to create a profile for you, please see my customs folder.
Nah, but taking inspo is fine, if you're looking for anything specific, actually message me about it.
Basically, it's very likely that something will break to hell and back. Some of the CSS shit I use have little work around glitches that I exploit but they're very easy to fuck up. So if you decide to fuck with it, it's on you.
HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is a computer language that allows us to use CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) - HTML runs, or renders, CSS styles. You've probably already used something called inline CSS, it looks like this: style="color: #000;". Internal and external CSS use classes to style elements (div, img, p, a, etc...), you've probably already used classes too, they look like this: class="card card-block". Basically, CSS styles certain keywords and you can use those words in html classes to change an element.
You probably ran it through WYSIWYG - the editor futzes with images and auto adds and deletes classes.
You need to turn WYSIWYG off (settings > display settings > uncheck box next to WYSIWYG & save)
and repaste the original code into the new editor.
DO NOT PASTE THE CODE YOU ORIGINALLY EDITED BACK INTO IT. It's still going to be messed up - and if you send the code to me after WYSIWYG has chewed it up, I'm not going to touch it.
Probably a missing < /div>, you need to read over the code to find it.
sup ya fuckin' pussies
yes hello, my name is vom and i'm garbage, i like to make shit and nvr respond to messages bc i'm a bad man (sorry in advance)
i love green, frogs, and shitposting
disclaimer: i am NOT a professional designer or front end developer, everything i've learned was on my own and i'm still in the process of learning.