take a look at my wares
Yes, it's short for vomit.
I only help with short snippets of code - I won't walk you through how to make your own. If you'd like to pay me to create a profile for you, please see my customs folder.
Nope, and I ask that you don't steal parts of it either. If I find you've done that, then I'll insta-block & blacklist you.
You can order a custom with custom CSS though.
Tell me please bc I overlook a lotta shit on accident.
HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is a computer language that allows us to use CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) - HTML runs, or renders, CSS styles. You've probably already used something called inline CSS, it looks like this: style="color: #000;". Internal and external CSS use classes to style elements (div, img, p, a, etc...), you've probably already used classes too, they look like this: class="card card-block". Basically, CSS styles certain keywords and you can use those words in html classes to change an element.
You probably ran it through WYSIWYG - the editor futzes with images and auto adds and deletes classes. You need to turn WYSIWYG off (settings > display settings > uncheck box next to WYSIWYG & save) and repaste the original code into the new editor.
DO NOT PASTE THE CODE YOU ORIGINALLY EDITED BACK INTO IT. It's still going to be messed up - and if you send the code to me after WYSIWYG has chewed it up, I'm not going to touch it.
Probably a missing </div>, you need to read over the code to find it.
- Credit isn't an absolute must but I appreciate when it's given. Don't claim you made any parts of my code, or I'll be forced to hunt your home down and cover everything you own in jelly.
- Do not sell vanilla versions of my work; though it is okay if someone pays you or you pay someone else to edit it. (Yes this includes premium codes.)
- Feel free to rip about my codes as much as you want, including frankensteining them with other codes.
- I'm not going to put your layout together for you unless I'm paid - sorry I don't have the time anymore.
- All codes are mobile friendly.
- I use google chrome and the night theme when coding, so if something looks weird or off then that's why.
- I take Paypal (USD) and DA Points (100 = $1), please specify which you're using to purchase.
- Once purchased, you'll be authorized to see the live view & the code in the tabs.
- Do not resell! (Though it is okay if someone pays you to edit it.)
- I'm here for round the clock support - if something doesn't look right then I'll help you fix it pronto.
- Credit isn't a must, just don't claim that you created the code and it's all good. (If someone else designed it though, DO NOT REMOVE THEIR CREDIT.)