User Content Warning
This user profile has been marked with a content warning:
Let's be real - I doubt anyone reads these things, but just in case you're someone who does...
I have many different characters across many different worlds. Some may be very problematic and have problematic opinions or views. Just because you see a character of mine has a certain view, does not mean I share or support that view.
Characters do not have to be perfect, and are allowed to be flawed. I find it would be incredibly boring to have perfect, flawless characters given how many I have and I enjoy exploring the ways characters can grow from their toxicity. Please remember that browsing through my characters and worlds.
You don't need my 'permission' for these things, but feel free to:
- Take inspiration from my characters, stories, designs, and similar for your self. This includes color picking or similar. I don't own colors. Go wild.
- Reference or trace my art for practicing purposes. (Please consider giving credit if you post 100% traced art)
- Draw art for any of my OCs, no permission needed, and feel free to stylize them. (No NSFW, please)
- Ask to be pinged about literally any of my OCs if I ever choose to sell them or add them to dreamies folders. (Just be aware I probably won't be selling most)
- Ask for help on your art, or ask how I did/do something on my art/etc. I'll admit, a few specifics might at times be Patreon-exclusive, but I'll help you if I can and will happily give you any of my resources if you'd like them.
Side TL;DR note: I don't really believe in a 'DNI' list as I try to take everyone I meet as an individual, and anyone is free to reach out to me, but, just a warning that I don't really get along with the idea of being possessive over your art/OCs to the point you tell people they can't even take inspiration from them. I also don't get along with people who obsessively push and threaten with public blacklists for 'minor infractions' against them as well as people who demand how one should interact with them at all times, to the point of, again, threatening users who don't 'abide' by their rules with consequences. I don't think that's fair, just or right.
Please keep in mind I'm hesitant to interact with, or sell my OCs, to people like this, as I think they are very rude, disgusting mindsets and against the spirit of what the art community was founded on.
Please note your consent will be stored in cookies until your session is closed.No thanks!