I see the occasional thread pop up where people need more invite codes, so I thought it'd be easier to just make a "master" thread.
I'd like to implement these three rules to help everyone in this thread. Please follow this to the best of your abilities:
✘ If you got a code, please edit your original comment saying so. Just in case so people don't keep sending you more!
✘ If you post a group of codes, once they're all taken, edit the comment and remove them (or mark off already used ones)!
✘ Please don't lie about having taken a public code as a means of 'reserving' them. Only post if you're 100% sure your friend has taken it!
✘ Please limit your posts to once per page, regardless of whether you are giving/asking for codes, this is to give others a chance to be seen.
These ones aren't rules, but some guidelines to help people. These are simply tidbits to help you out!
- If looking for a code, say how many you need, to avoid multiple posts in a row.
- I'd suggest telling whoever is wanting to join to use their code asap. Lots don't like hanging onto unused codes!
- I'd also suggest people ping a user if they took a code they posted (unless the OP says otherwise).
- I would also say it's preferable to PM codes as majority of the time people snipe them.
Don't have an account yet? Here are some helpful ways to get Toyhouse codes!
Toyhouse Code Guide
If you'd prefer to ask for yourself, and do not have an account yet, feel free to join our discord server for Toyhouse codes!: Link
Ask your friend!: Firstly, if you have a friend who is already on Toyhouse, ask them if they have any invite codes available, users who have purchased premium get two codes each week! Non premium users may get them rarely when the site is ready for more users.
Have a friend ask here!: If you do have a friend on Toyhouse, but they do not have any codes to offer you, ask them to post in this thread! Many nice users are willing to give pm them an invite code so you can join!
Check back with this thread!: Even if you have no friends on Toyhouse, sometimes users will post codes publicly here, check back often and you might be able to use one before they get taken up! Simply ask around! Don't be afraid to post publicly offsite (without spamming) to see if there is anyone who can spare a code! Some of the best places to ask are on any pet sites or adoptables sites you may frequent! Deviantart, Twitter, and Instagram are also good places to let people know you are looking for a code! Many people are more than willing to give out spare codes to anyone who needs! That being said, please refrain from directly pm'ing people who have not explicitly offered codes to the public, many might find this annoying.
And lastly, trade!: Look around or google search for anyone who is offering Toyhouse codes in exchange for art/points/ect! (Deviantart is a good place to start) But please be aware: Trades are allowed, but are not endorsed or supported in any way by Toyhouse itself, so nobody here has any way of helping you in case you get scammed. Please use extreme caution when proceeding with a trade of any kind.
Some good tips for trades:
- If they have a public journal or profile, check comments to see if there have been any recent complaints or hidden comments
- If doing art, never show the final piece of work before you have received your code, if they require you to show proof, resize the art to a small size (<300 px), put a mostly opaque watermark right in the center, and save it as a jpeg before you show them anything without having received payment.
- If offering money, never buy Toyhouse codes from anyone asking for more than $1-3 or so for it; Its not worth it, Toyhouse codes are obtained for essentially cents. Never ever send money via 'friends and family', especially not if they ask you to. This prevents you from asking for a refund if they don't deliver and can have your Paypal account closed. (see here)
- If offering any kind of virtual currency (da points, in-game pets, items, gold, ect) Make sure the site in which the trade is being conducted allows off-site trades, (some popular ones such as Animal Jam do not) and proceed with caution, if possible only send half of the payment first and be ready to contact an admin to retrieve your items if they do not deliver.
- Once again, I do not suggest trading for Toyhouse codes, most people are nice and will reach out to you if you ask.
Please be aware when buying or receiving codes from the following users, people on this list have scammed others in the past. These users are prohibited from posting in this thread offering/seeking Toyhouse codes.
- Blazestarwarriorcats/Catherinedrawzzz (DA) ||| Creativecat/Firespirit2018 (TH) and all Alts. - PSA
I've got two friends I want to drag in here. Does anyone have spare codes? Would be very much appreciated <3
I've sent PM's to those on this page asking for codes, but if also like to make sure nobody is left out! If you've posted in this thread previously and still don't have a code drop me a PM with what you asked for and I'll send them your way.