Using "Howdy"! c:
- please don't heavily reference or steal my codes
- if you use my codes, please make sure the credit remains intact. i don't mind you moving it or changing the symbol, so long as it's easy to find.
- i'm not accepting requests to help edit my codes anymore. if you need help editing, please check my code install/edit faq and coding reference first. if those don't help, then please look for help on the forums. plenty of users are willing to help.
- if you use my codes, i greatly appreciate it if you leave a comment on my forum post! i just love to see when people use my codes, but there's no pressure.
- feel free to frankenstein / combine my codes with other's codes, so long as their rules allow it and their credit remains intact
- feel free to go apeshit with editing my codes! tear them apart, do whatever
- if you're interested in recoding or distributing an edit of one of my codes ask me first.
i do customs for pay! shoot me a DM on here, or discord (if you'd like a faster response) @ ronnie#6969 if you're interested. i accept payment in the form of deviantart points or paypal (USD), but occasionally i'll accept art as payment.
- my base price is usually $5. this is for my time and skill. if a code is relatively simple, i'll move down to $2-4. if a code is particularly complex or difficult, i'll bump up to anywhere from $6-8.
- asking me to customize your code with custom colors, box shadows, special borders, etc. is an instant +$2. if you're interested in learning how to do this yourself, look here.
- please come to me with a good idea of what you want. i don't mind discussing ideas and such, but i need something to work with.
- please specify if you're okay with me making the code a f2u for everyone code or if you want it to be an exclusive code for you only.
RULES FOR CUSTOMS
- please make sure my credit remains intact.
- i'll accept payment once i'm able to send a screenshot of the nearly finished code, asking for final changes / opinions.
Love your codes, thank you so much for them! I am using one of the simple bits profile user, but might end up using some character profile as well in the future! :)