might use them!!
Info / Rules
- ● Give credit to me. You can move the existing credit, change it to look different, or anything you like as long as I get credit.
- ● You are allowed to edit the profiles whatever way you'd like, all I ask for is credit. However, don't redistrubute them even if for free.
- ● All of the profiles are mobile-friendly from my knowledge. Please tell me if anything looks funky so I can fix it ASAP.
- ● I may update and fix the codes periodically. All changes will be noted in the change log below.
- ● A lot of profiles have a custom color version, which can be found in the tabs of each profile.
- ● If you have an idea for a profile template and want it made, let me know about it. I may like it and agree to make it for free.
- ● If you have problems using any of my templates, please find someone else to ask for help. You can post a comment on this thread asking for help from other coders who are more available than I am to help you out.
- ● Feel free to post below if you use any of my templates, and I'd love to see the characters you use them for! I'll try to favorite any character using one of my templates as a thank you.
7/1/17: forum post was created
7/16/17: added stacked and blocked profiles to the list
7/17/17: edited every profile to have justified paragraphs, added boxed profile to the list
7/18/17: made the header lines in stacked profile to be actual lines instead of thinned cards
8/13/17: created a custom color version of the colorful and simple profiles
9/9/17: created custom color version for the rest of the profiles
9/13/17: added sliced, striped, and paragraphs profile to the list
9/17/17: justified a paragraph that I missed in stacked profile and also changed the default image for same profile
9/27/17: changed the appearance of titles in colorful, blocked, and stacked profile and removed the relationship images from stacked profile
9/29/17: added sheet, rpg, sectioned, basic, and columns profile to the list
10/1/17: updated colorful profile and blocked profile (both look a bit different but both still have same sections as before)
2/4/18: updated all profiles to be mobile-friendly
4/9/18: updated columns profile to have faded backgrounds on the cards, added wiki profile
7/22/18: added boxy, navigator, shortie, and table profiles
7/24/18: added collapse profile
11/23/18: added charahub and squared off profiles
4/5/20: added dnd profile
4/8/20: added minimalist, sweet, card, and capsule profiles
4/10/20: added tabbed and accordion profile
I really like the simplicity of these! I think I'll end up using the simple profile for some of my lesser-refined OCs. Thank you!
Ahh, definitely using, the simple one is so nice! <3
One question though, is it possible to change the colors of the cards? :0
chicaaago Yes, it is possible. Just change the word 'primary' in the coding to default, success, info, warning, or danger. You can see what each color looks like for each theme in this image: http://toyhou.se/1099931.coding-snippet-goldmine#4059265 (top to bottom the themes are default, night, pink, teal, bee, and snake)
The colors change automatically depending on what theme the user has. You can do a custom color but it won't change with different themes, and it'll also include more then just changing the word 'primary' so if you want to do that I can make a version of the code with customizable colors.
(I hope I made sense because even though English is my first language I just suck at describing things ;'D)
I might be using Simple or Document for profiles! I'm not sure which one I prefer yet, but thank you for sharing these templates with us!
EDIT: Sorry if this a silly question, but how would I add another row for basic info on the Document template? :^o