this is perfect for one of my stories ahh
definitely using <3
You do not need premium or money for this! (I don't mind donations, however)
I wanted something a bit smaller than common profiles, as I only have a select number of long-standing OCs that can fill out the longer and more popular (for good reason!) ones. I catered to myself, and as I headcanon as if my kids are in videogames, I made a couple game-themed profiles! It's fun to come up with equips and skills to express daily life and other skills for everyone. The first is colorful and rough and could probably do for a few tweaks, but the second I think is very clean! Default stats are as follows: Health Points, Magic Points, STRength (attack), DEFense, INTelligence (magic strength), RESistance (magic defense), DEXterity (speed), LUcK. Also shout out to This and all the wonderful links and codings there-in, where I got my start.
- Comment if you're going to use it!
- Don't redistribute the layout, nor frankenstein with others' without their permission. Adding your own coding is fine! Do not redistribute edited code. Please leave the credits in at the bottom.
- Feel free to add/subtract/tweak as you like.
- Maybe show me filled out bios! I'd like to see how others use them. :3c
Colorful Short Bio
- This one is WYSIWYG friendly! You can fill out most of the entries on WYSIWYG, but you'll need to go to the coding side to paste, edit the bio image, and edit the STATS section. Instructions for the image and stats are within the coding. If you're editing withing WYSIWYG, I recommend highlighting and replacing rather than backspace or delete, as the editor is finicky.
- Also this is mobile friendly! The cards collapse when on a small screen, unfortunately the stats area might overflow just a tad on small screens....
- The colors change with your toyhou.se theme!
- CODING HERE
Wiiiiide and Loonnnnggg
Live example  Edited examples tba once I fill this out!!
- This one hasn't been WYSIWYG tested, however a cursory glance shows most of it is okay except the Relationship area, which basically implodes in on itself. I would recommend doing most of the work with WYSIWYG off.
- This one is not mobile friendly, does not collapse, and is actually REALLY MASSIVE on my laptop, but looks really good on my HD screen. I may make a thinner variant in the future, because wow, large.
- No color theme! Very plain and muted, and will work with everyone.
- Every row is commented in case you want to move or remove them, and for ease of editing.
- The coding is a little hokey, and while I've been using w-25 and w-50 for most of the cards, because of the margins, you cannot make the numbers total 100, so don't go over 75 total if you want to rearrange everything.
- Please replace my images before dropping it into your bios!!
- CODING HERE
A great extra resource is Notepad++, where you edit easily and save your templates. You can color code using Language -> H -> HTML and no misplacing or unfinishing tags again.
I'm sorry ;; I'm really new to this but I'm confused on where to put the code thing. I turned off the WYSIWYG but, I'm confused sadly. ;;