+ Quiet and kind;
+ Can cook delicious dishes from simple components;
+ Has melodic voice and and will sing lullabies for you every night.
- Her long hair is everyplace...
this is basically a roommate version of the "pros and cons of dating ur oc" thread
so what are the pros and cons of having ur oc as a roommate?
are they an ideal roommate?
also oh no i got the ic glitch
Pros: Easy to get on with, the banter would be great. Interesting to debate with. Gives good advice and is good at helping someone deal with heavy emotions. Good cook, can pick up new dishes quickly on request.
Cons: Beck's messy and spreads, doesn't tidy up until 5 mins before inspection. He's emotional (especially when drunk) which can come off as him being an over-dramatic drama queen. Sings off-key when bathing, doesn't think he's bad at singing.
+ Keeps his side of the room super clean
+ Generally gives you a lot of privacy and space
+ Isn't usually even in his room anyway
+ Easy to negotiate with as long as you stay on his good side
+ Might help you with homework if you show how much you need his oh so great skills
- Depending on who you are might practically ignore you
- Practices playing almost daily so if you're not into that it's probably Not Fun
- Stays up late, if that bothers you
- Others would very much want to room with him too so you might be met with some jealous hostility from others
- Might be kind of scary if you do get on his bad side
-Won't bother anyone, will just do his own thing.
-Respecful of other's personal space.
-Kind and polite.
-Will make coffe for everyone.
-Keeps his things clean.
-Won't comply about almost anything as long as it isn't something personal.
-Will get out at random moments and get back at unholy hours. Sporadic work.
-Will dissapear for days sometimes.
-Sometimes will get back with questionable people.
-Arguing with him is literally hell, he just won't shut the fuck up.
-He might get really clingy and even ask for s*x whenever he gets lonely.
-Hearing his awkward humor sense 24/7.
-Won't hide his..........kinky stuff.....
Pros: Matias would definitely the kind of guy to make breakfast and dinner almost everyday, and would spare some for his roommate. He's quite dedicated to his job and despite being easily irritable, he listens to you. He keeps the place nice, tidy and simple, and as a roommate, he's very courteous and mindful of your presence. He clearly doesn't want to make too much noise.
Cons: He'll urge you to drink milk. Especially because of how small I am, it'd be annoying to hear him that I'm not drinking enough milk. He's clearly obsessed with it, and I wouldn't be surprised if the fridge was filled with gallon bottles of milk. I wouldn't be able to go throughout a day without consuming anything dairy related.
He probably would disappear for a few days, for unknown reasons why. Definitely a con when I need help around the place.
- won't be any trouble if you're not any trouble!
- cooks for you (it's not a lot of trouble to make a bit more as long as you don't complain)
- keeps any horrible mess he makes confined to his own space
- he does maintenance cause he doesn't want to hire anyone
- free tattoos!
- free education on the occult!
- your house is guaranteed not haunted
- but if you're a ghost good luck
- so intense abt security you will have trouble getting inside ur own place
- will not compromise about this in any capacity
- fully and entirely an asshole, will get on ur case about anything he doesn't like
- not someone you want to hang out with
- pretty sure he never sleeps?
- punched a hole in the wall once and doesn't want to talk about it
+can scare away intruders
+has lots of videogames
+likes cookies and sweets so good if u like those too
+can talk to humans
-big, like she can jump onto the couch and everyone might fly off
-lots of bugs (unless u like bugs then that would be a pro)
-might scare guests
-sensitive to smells and loud noises
+ Will very easily give in to letting you copy his homework
+ Gives you a lot of privacy
+ Actually a pretty decent cook
+ If something breaks, he will fix it, no matter what it is
-Terrible at conversations
- Very loud as he's constantly clanging away on some project and muttering to himself. Not to mention he probably has multiple cuckoo clocks decorating his side of the room
- Does this man ever sleep? Or leave the room for that matter?
emmy has historically just straight up moved into peoples houses out of nowhere so