edit: wow uh- i tried really hard not to ramble here but woops. I either write 1 (one) sentence or a whole paragraph there's no inbetween.
also please forgive me if some of y'all didn't wnna be pinged.
circlejourney ,,, i am in t e a rs THANK YOU , i don't have words to properly express my emotions at the moment but know that they are very good ; v ; this ping pretty much made my whole week so thanks lol. That sylvester's like the first dude you thought of?? I am honored tbh. (also i agree male characters w/ long tied up hair r extremely good and I need more of them)
*cracks knuckles* spEAKing of Fantastic Characters (wow this ended up being so long.... sorry i either go ham or go home)
- circlejourney's Vesper. You know how there's some characters that you just look at and you instantly go: oh no, because you can feel your love for them overflowing the moment you lay eyes on them. Me @ vesper. And this love only grew once i read her bio b/c: over-worked barely adult soldier with electricity abilities who often puts too much pressure on herself until everything literally/metaphorically blows up in her face??? Who, when not working, mellows out, gets sarcastic, and may accidentally let some childlike tendencies slip? Wow ; u ; (I have also wrote an entire comment detailing my love for her) Her design is to die for, (sorry if any character ever 1) wears a long coat, 2) has wild hair, I Love them automatically) and her aesthetic is to die for, aND I LOVE HER.
- Judas-la-Carotte 's Lucien is another one of those characters that I adored the moment I layed eyes on him. Mischievous, charistmatic, but still deep (
and a little bit of a show off) lad who talks in sign cause he can't produce sounds and is the unofficial leader of his friend group?? sign me tf up. He just seems so real? Like his character, even just with the little blurb you wrote for him, feels so nuanced and complex like I'd walk into highschool and be like hey there's that tall guy with acne. (also just.. never knew how much I needed ocs who had acne until I saw lucien lol). ANd wow also I'm just a total sucker for his clothing aesthetic too?? hh i could keep talking but I won't
- RadiantRaindragon 's William , ghost boy? ghost boy. What can I say polite pony-tailed old-timey lads are my weakness. William's design is just so aesthetically pleasing, unique, and totally fits with his whole story. and his relationship with anita is so cute and interesting !! idk, something really just struck me when I saw him. I love him a lot, 10/10.
- qrizzly 's Nonni. he's such a soft wholesome character. Whenever I look at him I just get a big ole smile on my face ; u ; . Had a bad family life growing up so he's clingy and fears abandonment, but still remains relatively upbeat and has a creative imagination? Can communicate emotionally with animals, but gets overwhelmed if too many of them talk to him at once?? What is not to love about Nonni. Also his design is just the cutest and totally fits with his personality. 10/10, I would die for Nonni (also shoutout to Rye, Mell, and willow b/c i love them too
- Swissy 's King/Lily. Whenever I see King i just feel like, at peace? Idk their design is just so wholesome and soft and cute but also really pretty and yeah. It's such a neat, unique design and I just love that their head is made out of glass. (when I saw that one image of their head broken and their liquid face just spilled on the ground I was like NNOOOOO) Lily/King needs to be protected at all costs and I love them.
- I'm kinda running out of steam to write entire paragraphs so the rest of these r gonna be shorter....
- theHelmbeastie 's Hel is real cool, their design and story is very neat and they gots lots of great art.
- @Dohlamore 's August is so unique and cool. Like I've never seen any character like her before?? and her design is wild but everything just works.
- Caine 's Colin. His story is so unique and his bio is really detailed and his design is just ; u ; !!! yeah. (I have also written a thing about him).
- eadie 's Elias. another one of those characters that feel like they could be an actual person. I am also just a sucker for blonde dudes with pony-tails and ocs who are kinda aloof/cold but only because they don't have a god damn clue How To Socially Interact With Others. fell in love with him as soon as I saw him.
- issakidnamedFlo 's Khi ,,, soft snake man. Pls stop hurting him he doesn't deserve it. He deserves only kindess and as much heating pads as he wants.
- hedgemaze 's SAINT . I just absolutely adore everything about him. to his Big Tired aesthetic to his fantastic and unique design. Wow, what a dude. (I feel like I've written something about him,,, but it was a long time ago and I don't know where it went)
- @/ physics's Clovis who I've loved for a LONG TIME. yet another example of me having a weakness for blonde dudes. Honestly physics's whole universe with hadoplegia is to die for, it's so cool and unique. all of physics's worlds/universes/ocs r just,,, Real Good.
- @/ Heartlessspade's Boss , just wow.... aesthetics.
- Lime 's Mikhael . I could go on for days about mika but I won't. Their design is to die for and is so aesthetically pleasing. Black and red? demonic? wings and sometimes tail? hell yeah. Not to mention their personality is both the best and the worst at the same time. Will 100% brutally murder someone but also has cat like tendencies and hand/feet beans. Also just i wnna say I really adore how you draw their wings, and of course every single art of mika w/ mammon is gold. Anyways, i love them a whole lot and i'll shut up now.