This seems really fun :'0 I'll start it off!
Do they smell like sunshine, nutmeg, and a dash of desperation?
What about copper, wet moss, and a tinge of arrogance?
Well, be a weirdo and give 'em a sniff!
need some assistance? google is your friend!
- Fragrant (e.g. florals and perfumes)
- Fruity (all non-citrus fruits)
- Citrus (e.g. lemon, lime, orange)
- Woody and resinous (e.g. pine or fresh cut grass)
- Chemical (e.g. ammonia, bleach)
- Sweet (e.g. chocolate, vanilla, caramel)
- Minty and peppermint (e.g. eucalyptus and camphor)
- Toasted and nutty (e.g popcorn, peanut butter, almonds)
- Pungent (e.g. blue cheese, cigar smoke)
- Decayed (e.g. rotting meat, sour milk)
"You smell quite like the daises! Though... I'm not quuite sure what you are, I hope you do forgive me..."
"Ugh... smells like spray paint. My nose feels like it's on fire..."
"Geez, that incense must be clinging to my clothes again..."
"Deus smells like hay and sandalwood. Can you tell him that? I feel like a huge nerd for knowing what sandalwood smells like-- don't wanna see the look on his face when he hears it, either."
I can't spell the name of the fruit with Earth letters, but when you ferment it and mix it with whiskey, it makes a hell of a drink. Also a hell of a cologne, apparently.
"Why, Mori, you have this musty clothing smell to you! It's a bit light but still there..! Beyond that though... Hm.... HM.... Hm? There's a smell of tea about you. Something like Green Tea and Honey, quite possibly."
You know that smell when your deep inside of a cave and its cold and slightly damp? That sort of musty smell that isnt really bad.