A bit like earth and honey.. Maybe a bit of cinnamon bark and fresh leaves <3
Do they smell like sunshine, nutmeg, and a dash of desperation?
What about copper, wet moss, and a tinge of arrogance?
Well, be a weirdo and give 'em a sniff!
need some assistance? google is your friend!
- Fragrant (e.g. florals and perfumes)
- Fruity (all non-citrus fruits)
- Citrus (e.g. lemon, lime, orange)
- Woody and resinous (e.g. pine or fresh cut grass)
- Chemical (e.g. ammonia, bleach)
- Sweet (e.g. chocolate, vanilla, caramel)
- Minty and peppermint (e.g. eucalyptus and camphor)
- Toasted and nutty (e.g popcorn, peanut butter, almonds)
- Pungent (e.g. blue cheese, cigar smoke)
- Decayed (e.g. rotting meat, sour milk)
She smells like roses, bitter tea, and brimstone. Her flowery scent wavers the longer she stays in Hell.
"You smell like orchids, grape juice, and a slight smell of a breeze on a starry night! A nice smell, if I do say so myself!"
A little bit of sweat, if you get close there's a strange hint of cleanliness-- like a doctor's office, maybe... mostly the smell of gentle, rich perfumes.
"...Huh. I'm getting a whiff of the lack of deodorant and... dogs! I'd love to see your dogs if you got any!"