I think Dizzy Punch, Lick, Mimic and Metronome would work well?? Dizzy Punch because she seems like such a silly character (and the move causes Confusion), Lick because she likes to eat things, Mimic because of her DNA copy ability, and Metronome as an extra because it can do pretty much anything at random. :>
I made one for abilities, so time for a moveset.
MOVES MASTERLIST FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM. It's ordered in index number!
HOW TO PLAY:
You tell the OC above about which moves fit them, and the person below will tell which fit them!
Rules are always the same:
- Don't be a dicc and respect. 'Nuff said.
- Signature moves are also allowed! (e.g. OC above is a pumpkin, so it gets Gourgeist's Trick-or-Treat)
- USE THE MOVES' ENGLISH NAMES!!
- Wait for 3 people before you could post again, unless 24 hours has passed and you can post regardless of the limits.
- READ THE OC'S BIO!! DO NOT POST IF NOT EVEN LOGGED IN USERS CAN ACCES YOUR OC'S BIO.
- This is strictly only for Pokémon moves. No moves outside the Pokémon franchise.
- You must put four moves, no more or less!
- OPTIONAL: You can state if you prefer an all-out attack moveset or a supporting one, just whatever you prefer!
Definitely Helping Hand due to his generous personality, Iron Tail and Lick for his reptilian traits that hold over even in human form, and, of course, Camouflage for chameleon traits.
Calm Mind - A cool-head is often for assassinating
Astonish - Smiley would often catch others off-guard.
Confide - Would utter a secrets.
Cut - Obviously...with a knife.
Charm - Always smiling...wierdly...
helping hand: loyal
autotomotize: good with machines
hyper beam: looks like his special attack
bullet seed: obligatory projectile attack
Sheer Cold: A one hit ko attack that fits his deity status and you know.. its cold
Mean Look: 12 eyes, and not afraid to use them
Dark Pulse: Purely aesthetic can you blame him
Haze: Again purley aesthetic, and again can you blame the dude
Spectral Thief: Somewhat off of his 'version' of the midas touch kind of thing and his thiefy stuff - 'The user hides in the target's shadow, steals the target's stat boosts, and then attacks.'
Pay Day: Based off of the thiefy effect as well.
Roar of Time: Basically for the time-related aspect, the move is said that it disorts time :P (and it's one of my fave moves tbh)
Taunt: I kinda could see him taunting the people he steals from or at least get some pride/ego from stealing from people, mainly when they're unable to get to him.
Icicle spear - because icicle dagger babey!!!
Foresight - Smart gorl!!! She is quick witted and smart so she can land those hits n stuff.
Icy wind - I feel as if she’d be able to conjure up icy winds so heres this—also a rlly cool move so
Wing attack - Oh You Know.